1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What else is birth control stealing from women?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by LieselK, Jul 24, 2019.

1. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Her passion? Her purpose? Her amazing capabilities? Her power?

There are obvious issues to birth control, but a friend posed this to me yesterday...

Does the suppression of ovulation via birth control cause women to truly not desire to have babies? In which we lack natural cycling and foster contempt for the way a woman's body was created and the job it was created to be able to do. In contrast, when we embrace cycling and our created purpose we honor the power of the woman's body to be fertile, grow life and birth it.

Whether we choose to do it or not should truly be a choice. Are we robbing ourselves of the choice by altering the natural cycle? Not just because we can't ovulate with birth control, but because we can't even feel what we're supposed to feel about being a woman anymore? Is it making women numb?

I ask because, like my friend who posed this question, I see many women who "choose" birth control because they are afraid. Afraid of getting pregnant, sure... but why? Afraid of feeling. Afraid of wanting. Afraid of being judged for wanting. Afraid of being a woman who cycles. It seems easier for them to take birth control and hold onto their contempt than to wrestle with the innate feelings of wanting something so badly even if the right choice for them is to not have that baby.

I can ask these questions because I wrestle. If I really had a choice to be numb to it, would I choose it? I don't think so. I've put so much effort into being able to feel alive.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I personally think it is a major effect.

Sex and reproduction are electromagnetic phenomena so anything that interrupts it by any means creates collateral effects.

Theka and LieselK like this.
  3. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

i read somewhere that BCP change your sense of smell and smell has a big role in selecting partners with good and different immune systems to our own which is necessary for strong and adaptable offspring. When your are on BCP you are more likely to select someone with immune system similar to yours = more like a family member....so if you choose your childrens father when you are on BCP dont be surprised if you dont really like him after you go off the pill. Might explain my first two marriages....

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Theka, LieselK and caroline like this.