1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What do you think...Sanibel Island Florida

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by SunshineMama, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Hi Jack,

We left San Diego almost two weeks ago and are staying in Park City for the next six weeks. We are looking for the best place to live and we know we can't live in Costa Rica full time. You mentioned the Gulf of Florida as still being a great place...we are not familiar with areas of Florida other than what we see on the internet. We are booking a trip to Sanibel Island in the next week or two for a healing retreat. If all goes well, we will relocate there. We hope to get to Costa Rica in the next three months for a longer healing retreat. Would love any feedback or advice for where to live in Florida. Thank you again for your time and advice. Blessing to you for a wonderful weekend!

Annie Dru, Victoria B. and Emma C like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3. I'm confused by your response...are you saying that it's a bad idea? We are considering either Hill Country of Texas or Saint Augistine FL with other Mito's. Just wanted feedback...I know we can not escape 5G, but looking for a place to migrate while healing our family in between Costa Rica visits. Thanks so much!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That area of Fla is horrible

5. Thanks for the feedback....headed to Saint Augustine for three weeks with the family. Low population, low altitude and 28th latitude....if all goes well, will be migrating there from P.C. One thing is for sure...we are officially migrating and will continue as needed. This Black Swan is not screwing around with our health and lucky for me...my hubby is on board. So grateful to all of you and for my ability to be woken. Can't wait to keep consuming the incredible information!

Emma C and caroline like this.