1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What do you think about this ?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Denise0918, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

2. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm still trying to read their extremely professional chart of two straight lines:
    asea.png

Also I'm pretty sure they plagiarized the compelling data I used to show to young women back in engineering school (circa '94). You judge for yourself:
    drezy_chart.png

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think based upon my hacks Asea is complete marketing horseshit.

[​IMG]

Mike David and Denise0918 like this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

^^^ I still wish he'd stop denigrating horseshit like that.

Zach Sharp likes this.
  5. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

That’s what I thought. An 85 year old tennis player my husband coaches was trying to sell him this. Swears that it saved her 91 year old husband and keeps her playing in match play at the county club level. Maybe for extreme elderly who have lost most of their redox potential. I prefer feet to the ground and sun on my skin and in my these days. I was stunned that they were selling salt water for money. ‍♀️‍♀️

drezy likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

You raise an issue that I've thought about and I do not have the answers to right now.

I think I'm developing a basic idea of what black swan life habits look like.

I do wonder a bit about what black swan palliative (or near palliative) care looks like.

7. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

I think my dad had the same data in engineering school as he was quite the ladies man as well at Layfayette back in the day.

drezy likes this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

Well,I'm glad it worked for one of us then.

Denise0918 likes this.
  9. Emma Sabin

Emma Sabin Gold

I've just been contacted by a friend about these products and yes all seems to good to be true..