1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ccajigal, May 17, 2018.

1. ccajigal

ccajigal New Member

I have a new job and I'm extremely close to my place of work. Today during the day I ran from my office to my home and it was 8-9 min. I walked back immediately to my office and was 14-15 min. The drive in the car is 2 min each way.

What do you guys think? Regardless if I walk or drive, the road I take has power lines parallel to it. Walk grounded to and from work 14 min each way with sunlight in AM with power lines above above or drive for 2 min same road not grounded? I'm leaning towards walking. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.