1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What do you feel on the day of ovulation?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by shiran, Aug 27, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

On the day of ovulation I have a craving for more carbohydrates ...
    Don't have as much sex drive as I have the day I finish my cycle..
    is that's how it's supposed to be in nature?
    Isn't the day of ovulation the woman should be with the highest sex drive?

What do you feel on the day of ovulation?

Each and every one with her n= 1
  2. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

First two weeks of my cycle - even during Day 2 of period - I am ON FIRE! Literally I'm the best version of myself.

Day of Ovulation - descent to darkness. I am bleak and tired and lack any kind of motivation. It's two weeks of 'meh!' until I bleed.

I find I'm most horniest in the days running up to actual ovulation... I ovulate usually day 14 or 15, I feel it if it's my left ovary but not if from my right for some reason...
  3. shiran

shiran Curious

the day I ovulate I feel not in my peak
    I wonder why..
    aren't we supposed to be in our best ever to attract the male? By nature?

Hormone balance?
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LADIES: No sunlight = no sulfated proteins and lipids. Consider the effect alone on cholesterol and Vitamin D3 = no estradiol = lowered testosterone = no progesterone = dehydration due to poor mitochondrial flux = no sex drive = no sex = no oxytocin. You want to regain it? Get some sun and lower your heteroplasmy rate. So how does sunlight help blood vessels? Well many ways as I have discussed here before but one way you might not know is via the sex steroid hormone pathways of progesterone. In males, luteinizing hormone (LH) causes the production of testosterone, whereas in females it affects estrogen and progesterone levels........ In females, luteinizing hormone works on the ovaries--where it makes its effects by changing the levels of estradiol. The levels made are tied to the amount or lack of sun one gets. The more blue light one gets the more estrogen on makes and the less progesterone one makes. Sunlight increases both sulfated Vitamin D3 and progesterone in case you did not know this. People should be more aware that progesterone has many important functions: it looks after the smoothness of blood vessels; The link below shows you how these pathways affect are arterial health. Progesterone also affects the myelin sheaths of nerves in men, women and children and it links why MS is tied to a lack of solar exposure; and it prevents water retention in the brain of men, women and children and this affects the amount of CSF that is made and recycled in the brain.

Progesterone receptors are found, among other sites, in the endothelial lining of blood vessels. It’s those receptors that keep endothelial lining nice and smooth. With excess estrogen, the exact opposite happens: the endothelium becomes lumpy and bumpy, therefore excessive estrogen (unbalanced by progesterone) makes us prone to clotting diseases, strokes and angina. Also, the ability of the blood vessels to relax is related to the presence of progesterone receptors and sufficient progesterone level to stimulate them. Insufficient progesterone may affect one way or another the many systems of the body, including blood vessels. Men who do not have sufficient amount of progesterone tend to get cardiovascular diseases in their 40s, whereas women are protected until after their 50s. In other words, progesterone is necessary to maintain cardiovascular health.
    Progesterone facilitates healing process after an injury. If you look at my pre operative considerations blog see what I say there about progesterone. Trauma, including that resulting from cerebral accidents, heals quicker in pre-menopausal women than in men because they have more progesterone. Also, they have far less water retention in the brain. For that reason some neurosurgeons (ME) use progesterone injections prior to surgery to prevent swelling due to water retention.
    It is made in the brain and stimulates BDNF with appropriate levels of cortisol to get the proper physiologic effects. In women, it is made the corpus luteum of the ovary and in smaller amounts by the adrenal glands. In men, is produced in adrenal and testicular tissue as well. Progesterone is produced in the body from cholesterol and is a precursor to most of the other steroid hormones, including cortisol and testosterone. Look at Hormone 101 blog post or BG 12 as well to explain why prolonged stress further depletes progesterone because it increases the demand for cortisol. I think doctors should consider progesterone supplementation for men in their late forties and older, when they experience low energy or fatigue, decreased libido, have increased body fat, enlarged prostate or to want to help prevent prostate enlargement.Progesterone is needed to counter-balance the effects of excess estrogens. Also, by blocking the enzyme 5a-reductase, progesterone inhibits the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is also a stimulant of prostate cell growth. This is why sunlight stimulates LH and testosterone as we talked about on this page yesterday.Benefits for men:-

Protects against prostate cancer

- Helps normalize blood sugar levels

- Helps use fat for energy

- Prevents water accumulation (acts as mild diuretic)

- Helps (normalizes) thyroid hormone function

- Stimulates new bone formation (osteoporosis protection and even reversal)

- Improves brain function, has antidepressant properties

- Improves skin problems including acne, seborrhea, rosacea, psoriasis

- Diminishes muscular aches and pains, has anti-inflammatory properties

- Improves sleep pattern

- Improves libido.

In women and men is also makes hair growth big time. When I hear a lady is losing her hair I know she is deficient in sunlight and thyroid hormone and progesterone due to her blue light toxic world. We see this after craniotomy when we use it after we open a head on the incision line.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26469335
  5. Does lack of sunlight and progesterone have something to do with Raynauds...? Is it due to compromised NO release?
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It can but it is not axiomatic
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Since I started getting more sun and grounding at the same time I stopped my 500mg of progesterone cream mostly put on vaginally. I have no water retention feel way better. What I am saying is I feel your advice with 3 legged stool and food choices are working way better so far. I wonder if I am making more progesterone and getting rid of bad estrogen at the same time, even with one ovary. I would guess the cream wouldn't be using all the pathways, or I wasn't using enough because if I reduced it I would get bad estrogen dominance. So I once again thank yooooooou ..big hug to you.
  9. Allin

Allin New Member