1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What did you do today to be more optimal?

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Rubicon, Apr 28, 2016.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Looking at campers so we can park ourselves at the ocean and cook/sleep/swim naked/ oxy under the stars.....

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Early morning amazing oxy ......gives you an all day glow - and proves you are never too old!

Way, way better than having breakfast ......

3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

It doesn't get any better than this! Love it Caroline! :thumbsup:

caroline likes this.
  4. Found out where I live does not fluoridate its water supply, and I ordered a filter for my garden hose (to reduce chlorine) so that I can easily fill my CT tank (with relatively low chlorine and low fluoride water). I'll also be receiving my new bed today: an organic kapok, wool and cotton futon. My body voltage is zero when grounding barefoot on tile floors in my new home, so I'm going to try putting the bed directly on the floor.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    endless, Danny and caroline like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

what make of bed did you order Christine? sounds interesting...

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm turning off myself for a while to recharge.

caroline, Lahelada and Danny like this.
  7. Here's the link: http://www.zafu.net/futon.html

I was concerned about sleeping on the floor last night because I tweaked my back moving some items yesterday, but I woke up in no worse shape than I went to bed in; I'll take take as a good sign:)

caroline and Danny like this.
  8. Danny

Danny New Member

Went to the beach for 4 days in a row from 830A-1230P. Now off to the springs for a little free diving.

caroline likes this.
  9. I hung some space blankets over large sliding glass doors and one window to dramatically reduce RF while sleeping.

I used a combo of Grabber all weather blankets (about $15 each) and Sol 2-person emergency blankets (about $8 each)...this economical solution brought RF levels down to .001 to .003 milliwatts per meter squared in our sleeping areas. RF on side of home with sliders was .01-.03 milliwatts per meter squared before blankets, so the reduction was about ten fold. I'll continue to hack this for improvements, but I did sleep noticeably more soundly last night, and the environment felt "quieter" once the blankets were up.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    caroline, Rubicon and Danny like this.
  10. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

It's the crest of summer here in Canada and the Saskatoon berries are now in season. To take advantage I've been taking a walk every evening to gorge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^ Saskatoon berries in the sun at 10:00 PM in July

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I went for a walk early in a tank top and shorts. It was 6c ...... And when my guy stops to do stretches I stand on the wet grass and do stretches etc. my toes did get a little frosty!

Later we went to the ocean for a couple of hours and soaked up the sunshine. - 16c .....not so bad for winter.

12. Darleen

Darleen New Member

I found time to CT. With being a stay at home mom I was finding it difficult to do CT but for the past 2 days I filled a small pool outside while my son played next to me with his water table. He also likes to put his hands in my water, lol. It's not too cold just yet about 66-68 degrees, I'm working my way way to cooler.
    I told my husband I'm doing a 12 days of CT challenge!!
    Also Stopped wearing contact lenses. :glasses:

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I posted a new blog.......

lohd2015 and Lahelada like this.
  14. Darleen

Darleen New Member

Thank you dr.kruse that's Awesome news. What is the new one? I'll hit they one next, I'm about a quarter ways through ubi 24..

15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

bought the last stock of incandescent old fashioned light bulbs

caroline and thisbirdhaswings like this.
  16. I honed in on an estate resale shop and they often have incandescents.

caroline likes this.
  17. I naked sunbathed for at least an hour in midday Arizona sun.

lohd2015, caroline and Lahelada like this.
  18. Danny

Danny New Member

Printed some blogs and heading to the keys.

19. Inger

Inger Silver

I am healing me from a virus/really painful throat/fever I got at work after stressing my poor body way too much....with late shifts, heavy work load and blue light :rolleyes:
    tanning nude all day outside grounded on the earth/wet towel.. drinking plenty of sunwater.. and i already feel healthy again... YAY :) :) :)
    This sunny weather came as a gift from God, really :) :) :)

caroline and lohd2015 like this.
  20. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Take good care, Inger.