1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

what did Jack's biohack reveal?

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by janagram, Mar 8, 2013.

1. janagram

janagram New Member

Recently Jack went all over trying to find out if location really matters....hm, did he go underground at the same time....I think so. anyway, what did he learn about geographic location and health?????? Some people are talking about moving. Is it cuz they learned something about this? I've been very curious.

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For me it´s a natural journey... Simply something i must do because every single cell inside of me resonates with a calling. I have looked into my past and what i come from so i know it´s just how my "old" me needs that freedom. These things have been natural before the modern world where i live so im just tapping into that to create the new me.

Inside of me is a voice or sense that tells me this is right.

So many of us live in exile today because of the ease to travel and live everywhere but i know for me that is not an option.

I´m going HOME...

3. janagram

janagram New Member

in Sweden...away from a city...no doubt? which must be a good idea...
    There's much to wonder about.

4. diane

diane Gold

No haven't heard anything about the biohack, other than he did a very extensive one. :)