1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

what causes paradoxical reactions?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Aerose91, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 New Member

I'm not sure where this belongs so I'll try putting it here.

What causes paradoxical reactions to various supplements and medications? Many times I've had something that does what it's supposed to (or have no effect) then out of the blue I'll have a totally opposite and awful reaction. Are there many different possible factors to this? FWIW these things never happened to me before illness struck

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is due to not understanding precisely what is going on at the subatomic scale. The labs we draw are on the biochemical level........this does not always scale to the electron and proton level. We talked about this in detail during the August 2014 Q & A. I thought the Q & A was quite good.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.