1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What can I do against gynecomastia, what is the cause?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Butters, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

I try to find something about removal but not surgery. But I didn't find anything. I try now to switch to green tea intead of coffee. I also try to tan in the morning sun.
    I surely can feel breast tissue under my nippel area and I can remember I always have had it since puberty.

2. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I remember at the beginning of puberty I started getting some 'puffiness' in the nipple area and I was freaking out!
    Fortunately it went away as fast as it came.

3. Hansen Kenimer

Hansen Kenimer New Member

Might try increasing your zinc. Zinc is nature's aromatase inhibitor. Iodine would probably help as well. I personally feel gyno is an estrogen issue stemming from fluoride toxicity. The iodine will help displace the fluoride, but it takes a shit ton to do it.

Sardines are rich in both. Eat sardines.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ITs a sign go low T and high E2 and a SERIOUS lack of UV-IR light and too much long wave blue at night. Ubi 24 shows what that combo does to fertility. Low T is a big deal in young people.

5. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

One thing I just found out about zinc...it can feed the herpes virus. In that case you deal with the herpes first.

6. Butters

Butters New Member

So Ive changed a lot of things so far. My elementary question is: Can a slight gynecomastia be reversed with getting much sunlight, better sleep, high DHA and very much seafood? Or is it impossible without surgery? Because I wont do surgery. The experts say, if it stays to long it can only be removed with surgery but learning in the forum so far, nothing is impossible.

7. michellehp

michellehp New Member

I am wondering if you had taken any prescription anti-psychotics in the past- risperidone, Seroquel, etc. They can increase prolactin and gynocomastia.

Jill A. likes this.
  8. Butters

Butters New Member

I have to say no to all the drugs questions. I never took anything, luckily. I have those puffy nipples since puberty I think. Its not very much, but very disturbing for me. Its like 1cm² knob under each nipple.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Gynecomastia = too much estrogen and not enough testosterone in the male breast.............

So how does this happen in detail?

Remember sleep links to UV light by way of aromatic amino acids that make melatonin.

Now for the rest:
    Sun light on our gonads/mammary glands is capable of slowing down our peripheral clock gene's in these tissues relative to our SCN, hence lowering our chance of oncogenesis. This is move an optimal human male/female makes. Why? It's a "relative testosterone" booster by indirectly raising our RBC's mass while simultaneously lowering estrogen levels in these tissues. For men this increases testosterone and lowers estrogen in all body parts, but in women it is a boon for the breasts. Too much estrogen unopposed drives mammary gland growth. The porphyrins and hemoglobin allowed the capability of absorbing UV light to fuel the transformation of cholesterol to 7-Dehydrocholesterol to stabilize our epithelial surfaces over over our gonads/mammary glands. 7-Dehydrocholesterol is a semiconducting protein in our skin and epithelial tissues that takes the native EMF solar signal of light (with melanin and sulfated cholesterol and water) and changes it to a chemical signal that the brain samples to control peripheral and central circadian timing in our clock genes. How does this occur?

The photoelectric effect has been extensively studied in plants. It has been found to be massively energy efficient. The rate of energy capture by the photoelectric effect in plants is immense. It is approximately 100 trillion watts (1 trillion watts = 1 terawatt). This is ten times the current the current power consumption of the human species today. It is clear the photoelectric effect is very powerful for plant life that they could evolve just using water, CO2, and light to make nutrients. Animals are not connected into the ground 100% of the time, nor do they have their semiconductors (canopy of leaves) in the sunlight 24/7. So animal life had to come up with a new way to use the photoelectric effect to power its version of life. It did. It used DHA and water to build a powerful battery that was constantly recharged by solar power. Sulfated Vitamin D3 in our skin is a semiconductor LED designed to transfer the sun’s power to our hypothalamus by way of our blood plasma. The blood plasma then distributes the chemical message to our gonads/mammary glands. The brain uses this signal to OPTIMIZE SLEEP. The sun can increase the electric charge present in our plasma and our neuroepithelium simultaneously in this way.

Using real world experiments and the laws of nature that Einstein uncovered and showing you how Vitamin D3 use them as well. I have told you the leptin receptor is the accountant in the brain that measures photons and electrons. The epithelium and brain both come from the same material in an embryo. This tissue is called neuroectoderm. This shows you another quantum principle at play. At one time in all life the skin and brain were connected. Here is another twist you might not know. In the embryo, neuroectoderm receives a light signal from bone morphogenetic protein which absorbs UV light. This is an inhibiting signals from a protein called noggin. Noggin leads to the development of the nervous system from this tissue. Here we see how bone tissue can directs neuroepithelial and brain formation. Robert Becker's life's work established that bone formation was quantum because it used the photoelectric effect by rectifying its current. Now we see bone helps form the brain indirectly. This is how Vitamin D3 is important in both tissues. This implies the brain, gonads, and breast tissue is also quantized. Everything is connected in a quantized system. This is the key principle behind coherence in the living matrix of all biology. The key is realizing the system is quantized to begin with. Are there more connections you should be aware of with the skin? Yes. The integumentary system covers the surface of the embryo and its specialized skin structures including hair, nails, sweat glands, MAMMARY GLANDS and teeth. As a system it has contributions from all embryonic layers. This means that every system at some level is tied to sulfated Vitamin D3 in some way, and it is why the sulfation of Vitamin D3 by the sun is important to understand.

Ladies reading this should stop........and now realize why they need their breasts in the sun for wellness too. A woman's gonads, ovaries, are deep hidden from the sun, but not from the Vitamin D3 signal, but their breasts are out in the open awaiting the sun signal. What happens when women bury the sun from her life? READ THE LINK ENCLOSED.

In our adult form, the skin and our brain are no longer are ‘physically‘ connected. What binds their function together physiologically? Sulfated Vitamin D3 levels by UVB light and local melatonin production by UVA and IRA light is the short answer. All those frequencies are in natural SUNLIGHT. Chase the sun. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/310032.php…

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    drezy, Richelle Jones and Joe Gavin like this.
  10. Butters

Butters New Member

I realized, I have a tooth filling I think out of plastic since puberty. Maybe thats offering BPA.
    Can iodine on the skin there eventually help? Like on hurting breast tissue?

11. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Totally agree here. I had a bit of gyno when I was around 13 that went away on its on. Totally scared the shit out of me!!

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your answer is right here: Aromatase is the key and AM light is the key to clearing it because melatonin is made from AM light.

This slide came from my Vermont talk this weekend.

[​IMG]

drezy, Richelle Jones and kris90 like this.