1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What can I do against gynecomastia, what is the cause?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Butters, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Hi fellows,

I now think to know that I have a little gynecomastia. I always thought it has to do with my bodyfat, but it is fairly low and I am quite muscular. But I really not look good or fit I think because of this issue. Also I think this is a sign of hormone imbalance.

Could you give me tips, which test I should consider and what I can do against it?

This is really bothering me...

2. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

How old are you? And what Tannerstadium (see google) you think ya have?

3. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

A steroid hormone profile? Exogenous sources of pseudo-estrogens?

4. Butters

Butters New Member

I am 25 now. I don't have any profile, but I think maybe this is a reason to let make one. I don't know what it could be. I drink water only from BPA-free bottle, but tap water in germany. But almost all of the food is packed in plastic.
    I don't eat soy.

If you would name a few sources from pseudo-estrogen I could tell more.

I recently posted a thread, in which I asked about beard growth. Because I have not growth on the cheeks. Now its slowly growing. Maybe its connected.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  5. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

I'm not a doctor or anything. Well I'm a trained nurse, but anyhow... Please consider that a change in diet could cause a very mild gynaecomastia for several months. Mild gynaecomastia can also occur in young males without any pathology and usually subsides naturally on its own. If you really worried about it, get hormones tested. Some more reading.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  6. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

As a stopgap for now maybe look into green tea as an aromatase inhibitor.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

little gynecomastia.
    I have not growth on the cheeks.
    in germany
    my bodyfat, but it is fairly low and I am quite muscular
    ----------------------------------------

Post more about your self.
    Have you been using any steroids?
    Good idea to do steroid hormone profile.

Do blood tests, at least
    cortisol AM/PM
    pregnenolone
    progesterone
    E1, E2, totalEstrogens
    Total Testosterone
    SHBG
    DHT

=============================

Eat lots of cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflover

Are your breasts itching or are feeling uncomfortable?
    Any problems with erections or sex?

What is your body fat?

/

8. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

rub lugol's on your scrotum everyday

9. Butters

Butters New Member

I haven't taken steroids. My bodyfat ist about 12-13%. No hurting or itching in the area. Now problems with erection and sex ;) It is just the look of the nippels and skin area and I can feel little tissue over the chest muscle under the nipple.
    I haven't done any labs yet, but I am looking forward. It is more a money issue, because I am student and most of the money is for living and food.

Thought about doing more CT on that area to shrink the fat and stimulate more overall testo.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am 25 now.
    student
    bodyfat ist about 12-13%

Now problems with erection and sex ---->clarify, (you have meant to say "No problems", right? or now you do have problems with erections and sex?

Aim for 10% bf, stop eating high glycemic index, mostly wheat, rye, potatoes, rice, sugar

money is for living and food.

eat canned seafood that is in water or olive oil.
    anchovies, mackerels, oysters, salmon, octopus
    if it is in omega6 type of oil, either do not eat or drain oil.
    do not eat fish/krill oils

I like anchovies in olive oil. I eat the outright or use them as a spice.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ARomatase inhibitors..........and you need to see your T to E2 conversion.

12. Butters

Butters New Member

I meant sex is NO problem ;) I indeed can say I have very good libido :)

I didn't eat wheat for years now I think.

Canned seafood in water is difficult, better said I can't find any. Only macerel in olive oil is avalable.

It may be the fish-oil. I took one bottle now for a year and I think transport was not the coolest. Maybe I consumed a bunch of transfats :(
    I now switch to real seafood.

What do you mean with aromatase inhibitors? Should I take some?

13. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Green Tea - aromatase inhibitor - prevents aromatase turning your testosterone into estrogen.

http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/green-tea.1648/#post-27450

How to prepare it to get most of the flouride out. . . . .
    http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ideal-green-tea-preparation.11274/#post-133414

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If you have a good sex and libido, I suggest that you figure out what aromatase inhibitors are,
    and
    stay away from them.

Gynecomastia, may be you have, likely not.
    If you have $$ go to doctor, let him find out.
    Without $$ I would say aim for 10% body fat.

Other than physically checking for breast tissue growth, you may want to do blood tests and check
    e1, e2, e3, TotalEstrogens
    and progesterone

Most doctors worry about high estradiol=E2
    the other estrogens are important also

Few doctors worry about progesterone level (in men).
    If one have low progesterone even with low or good estrogen level it is possible to develop gynecomastia.
    progesterone balances estrogens.

[​IMG]

15. Inger

Inger Silver

I would tan nude :)
    I am sure it would help.. it helps so many thing.. awesome :)

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  16. Butters

Butters New Member

Hm. I try to reduce my body fat now while strenghten my DC current. Will switch green tea for coffee. Maybe 10% are realistic when I get good sleep, CT regularly and eat not so much to dairy or non seafood. Maybe going be the statement when I wouldn't eat seafood I am not hungry will help and clear things out?

Question about canned seafood: Is it heated? Because when it is, wouldn't it be equal to badly shipped fish-oil?

But I thought I should take aromatase inhibitors? Why one say stay away and one say I should take them?

17. Butters

Butters New Member

I am now at nearly 10%. Hasn't changed much. I looked for other guys I know and it can't be the bodyfat because guys with 15% doesn't have it.

18. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

This makes sense..turning your LDL into vitamin D instead of estrogen...a 'win win':D
    Not sure how it would affect testosterone..

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Vitamin D and Testosterone are linked........read CT 7;

Brent Patrick likes this.
  20. Jill1

Jill1 New Member

CT 7? There's nothing in there about Vitamin D ? Not sure if that's the right blog post?