1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What can happen in a decade when you go vegan under blue light?

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In 2009 we have this news........
    Sridevi turns vegetarian.......The gorgeous Sridevi owes her svelte and shapely frame to the yoga that she has been practicing for five years. But not many know that the actress has also cut out meat from her diet to maintain her ageless figure. Her trainer Manish Tiwari tells us about her routine.
    [​IMG]
    "Sridevi has been doing yoga for five years. She practices for one hour, five times a week. It has changed her body inside out. Yoga cleanses you internally. As long as your organs function perfectly, you will not get any disease. She is looking younger, and there is a glow on her face due to the Surya Namaskars and headstands that she does," remarks Manish.

"Pranayam, Kapaal Bhaati, 50 Surya Namaskars, Cobra Pose, Padmasana, Naukasana (boat pose), Halasana (plow pose) and Mastyasana (fish pose) are some of the postures that she does. In one session, we do about 30-40 postures. All these tones the muscles regulates breathing increases blood flow, and balances everything in your body, resulting in a feeling of well-being and health. She likes all the postures in yoga," says the yoga expert.

Regarding Sridevi's diet, he says, "She eats everything that is healthy and nutritious. She is not allowed to eat fried or oily foods, but once a week she can indulge herself. In fact, we must all indulge ourselves once a week. She used to love non-vegetarian food, but has become a vegetarian now because she feels that is better for her body."

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/May/News_20090514_82

Looks like Yoga is not preventative in this case considering she was found in a bathtub drunk........why is that? Is dopamine related to booze use? Are dopamine and blue light related? Is a low dopamine state and veganism linked? Mitochondriacs already know the answers.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In 2018 you have this......https://tribune.com.pk/story/1644126/4-sridevi-passes-away-dubai/

What is the take home?

When you eat like a rabbit and work under blue light your organ filled with mitochondria will collapse under the power of deuterium which alters your magnetic moment in your TCA cycle.

My podcast this coming Wed with Kevin C might help explain this more.

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Thread immediately emailed to workmate who recently turned vegan following cardiac issues.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

That's sad, she lived in areas with plenty of sunshine but the famous life drove her into too much nnEMF.

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy Gold

My gosh! She was 54 and looked great on the outside.
    Yeah it reminds me Doc's use of the word "zipcode". Like when he says two people that live in the same house can have drastically different zip codes.

Brent Patrick and WalterNL like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Currently, well wishers are rushing to Sridevi’s house in Mumbai to be by her elder daughter Janhvi’s side who couldn’t be in Dubai due to her shooting schedule.

Boy, I have to learn so much.
    There is so many more important things than Mother or Wife.

7. Rela

Rela New Member

The forensic report says..... she died by drowning in a bathtub( was drunk)

JanSz likes this.
  8. Rela

Rela New Member

Jansz..... Sridevi was attending a marriage in Dubai.... Here they are saying ... “her daughter was not in dubai to attend marriage”

JanSz likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Rela
    how is your pregnancy going?

My son's wife expect in mid August.
    From time to time she does not like food that she liked before.
    That last just couple of days, then goes back to normal.

10. Rela

Rela New Member

It’s good but not very pleasant. Nauseated and pelvis is achy on most evenings. I have my first doctor appointment tomorrow. So lets see.

JanSz likes this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Lets hope for the best.

WalterNL and drezy like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and why does one drink in a bathtub ? To get your dopamine hit because the blue light stole it......

Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.