1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What are the biophysics of leptin resistance as of 2019?

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Ossa, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Ossa

Ossa New Member

I feel like the theory behind what causes leptin resistance has changes since the discovery of melanopsin being almost everywhere on our surfaces. I'm wondering if we need to think about the leptin rx differently now based on this new information. What I'm a little confused on is what causes leptin resistance at its core?

Is it:

A) Brain Inflammation at the leptin receptor causing the leptin hormone not to be able to communicate/pass the Blood Brain Barrier in the brain?

B) A broken melanopsin system in the eye causing leptin to be programmed poorly

C)Broken melanopsin in the skin causing bad programming of leptin,( or broken leptin from the damaged photoreceptors?)

D) A combination of all?

If I am understanding this incorrectly please let me know. Im very curious to try and wrap my head around what is going on in the body that causes this.

2. kris90

kris90 New Member

It is all of the above. You have to look at leptin resistance from a quantum perspective rather than a biological one. That is ultimately how Jack solved this riddle in the first place.

The leptin receptor acts as the brain's accountant for electrons. Leptin resistance ultimately is a loss of electrons back to the environment. If you play with E=mc2, you'll see that the c2 really represents electron flow, and that's what life is all about. Death is when the flow is absent, but disease is the greyzone whereby the organism is slowly losing electrons, and that causes time to speed up as M (mass) increases. That is the inflammation (too little electrons/too many protons = positive charge = inflammation).

The melanopsin dysfunction really is another way to look at it. When we destroy melanopsin and other photoreceptors in the body, we lose the ability to use light to increase our energy flow. Remember, light only interacts with electrons via the photoelectric effect, so when there are no electrons, life is faced with a massive problem.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Ossa

Ossa New Member

This really cleared things up for me thank you. So as i understand it the only way to collect electrons other than food is through grounding?

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yes. And CT increases your magnetic sense, so it helps you keep electrons in your body so you lose less to your environment.

Alex97232 and Ossa like this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Sorry should have mentioned water as a source of electrons. The more water you drink (provided it's good quality glacial or spring), the more you can harvest hydrogen protons and electrons to keep the ATPase spinning fast to make ATP without food.

Tim Walsh LAc and Alex97232 like this.
  6. Ossa

Ossa New Member

And what is the significance of ATP in relation to leptin resistance?

7. kris90

kris90 New Member

When you are leptin resistant, you cannot make adequate ATP, because you are losing electrons.

Alex97232 likes this.