1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What are modern humans?

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://www.bodyrock.tv/life/illustrations-will-wake-reality-society/

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired of how our world just does not seem to get something is seriously wrong with our current trajectory? Right now we are in a epi-genetic evolutionary transition into our next physical state of being. I am theorizing now that some humans have adapted to the altered environment and are in the process of optimizing to this new brand of normal. Our last major evolutionary transition is when we went from primate to human, now we are at the evolutionary precipice where we adapt from human into our next iteration.

In my opinion, this is not hyperbole. Just put the news on. Trump, school shootings, cop killing, burning churches, shooting people in church's, ISIS, and reality TV stars now all are new generations to former versions of our species. When you become coherent with the music within you, that is when you can make sense of the distraction going on around you. Music in us only plays when full spectrum sunlight shines on our skin, gut, and eyes. When your flowers do not bloom, you fix the environment in your garden, you don’t try to alter the flower, do you? Why doesn’t our healers consider this? Could it be that they can't dance to this song because they don't hear nature's music in their beliefs? Better question is why are you waiting on them to begin to dance yourself?
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Might this be how the Neanderthals thoughts once upon a time?
    Brent Patrick and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Curves

Curves Guest

Music to my ears (and eyes, and skin and gut) . . .
    caroline likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When we alter surfaces like the gut could we change bacteria in our microbiome to steal your mind and alter your body while robbing you of sleep?

We are recycled versions of our ancestors. We are surrounded by the absurd excess of matter in the cosmos. Initially, most of it is meaningless mass, vastness without size, power without consequence. It needs sunlight toprogram its electrons. This is precisely how light sculpts that mass. Nature applies meaning to that bulk, powering it for use in us using non coding RNA and miRNA. Genes are only vehicles for duplication of environmental light signals powering mass for consequence into electro-mechanical forms of energy.

Consequences - contemplating (metaphorically speaking of course) could Monsanto be a consequence or a choice of a new species evolvingwithin our midst?

Modern humans might be the walking dead and the older version of homo. Each night, they try to go to sleep, to be recycled and reborn. Instead that night crashes into next morning, when they rise up tired, they are closer to human death (but are they closer to species rebirth?). The night should be your easiest time to be alive as a human, and 4 AM should never know all your species secrets. My bet is humans will drop technology and limit blue light. The new iteration of us will soon envy people who sleep easily. Their brains are kept cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters that cause disease closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed. Lack of sleep will allow the monsters to run amok to change the nano-machines in our skulls.

http://www.techinsider.io/what-happ...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

PROFOUND IDEA: Are Modern humans alive or dead? Are we Schrodinger's cat quantum idea in reality? Humans were nature's master crafted artwork. Medicine was born later on to be a curator to that creation. Today that curator maybe taking care of a new from of art and the curative idea's once valued may no longer be applicable to this new art form.

"Medicine began as an art. The masterpiece—a cure—resulted from the patient's will combined with the physician's intuition and skill in using remedies culled from millennia of observant trial and error. In the last two centuries medicine more and more has come to be a science, or more accurately the application of one science, namely biochemistry. Medical techniques have come to be tested as much against current concepts in biochemistry as against their empirical results. Techniques that don't fit such chemical concepts—even if they seem to work—have been abandoned as pseudoscientific or downright fraudulent."
    - Robert O. Becker, MD

How should the art of medicine merge with the science? Medicine is more art than science but today they want to think it is based upon evidence. It is a fallacy because if you ask the wrong questions in your research you get the wrong results and you believe them and the paradigm freezes it in its dogma. Do you look "at science" or do you look thru science through a lens? I submit that that most of us are prisoners to modern science perspectives because we see it via "their lenses". I look at nature and turn it 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees, and degrees in between. Every time I do this, my perspective of a problem changes and I learn a little bit more about what I missed from the basic perspective from which I was taught. I learned to do this from DaVinci and Michelangelo who were masters of altering the ground and foreground in their works. They changed sizes and shapes of proportions on their art to make the visualization of the observer more life like. They were masters at altering the lens that we see the world through to make it more accurate based upon where we were in space and time I view science in the same way. I need to alter the perception of what we currently believe so you can see the parts of science that are unobservable in action. Just because you can't or don't see it does not make it immaterial. On the contrary, it turns our what you can't see and do not know are the most important parts of science. Do you look at that lens and observe how it might bend reality? You should. ----- Dr. Jack Kruse DMD, MD
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hey Curves! tell everyone all the wonderful changes you have made and the extra ordinary things you are doing to help yourself and others!

Elaine - you became coherent with the music in you quite awhile ago and you have reaped huge benefits .....

You were sick and tired of being sick and tired ..... and you made changes. Not easy for a city girl!! ....but you listened and you became proactive to change the conditions of your existence . You made huge changes ....not easy - but you fought to get your life back.

What a great journey we have been on....
    Joe Gavin likes this.
  6. Curves

Curves Guest

Audrey!!!! So lovely to read your powerful and insightful words!

I was just listening to a podcast Jack did last April and remembering that if I had not "met" Jack, I would sill be living in San Francisco, sick and single and getting sicker. I just got goose bumps!

Audrey, so much has changed. I am healthy and getting healthier. My awesome romantic relationship continues to amuse and delight me and we grow closer daily. We just bought a beautiful home equipped with 40- 200 foot tall Doug Fir Trees, a bedroom nestled into the hillside, pure water from a community well, an array of song and humming birds and a sea of green for the eye to see. On a clear day you can see Mt. Hood (a volcano) in the distance. Life is great and getting better.

At the same time, I also feel like I'm at a crossroads. As you know, in addition to all the amazing things that I mentioned, I've created an online sleep program for women. Creating the program was one thing but bringing it out into the world has been another. I must admit, rather than being bold, I've been uncharacteristically timid. It's like shedding an old skin that still clings to me, or possibly, more aptly, stepping more firmly into the woman I truly am. I'm scared and yet I have no other choice but to finally leap....
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

your story makes me smile............one of the few reasons I persist
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Elaine - please post your website again .... and tell us more please about your program.

You have always been my inspiration and you have supported so many here from the beginning.

You are such a strong and motivated [and hugely sexy] woman ..... just leap - no safety net needed!
    Kristi Lambert and Curves like this.
  9. Curves

Curves Guest

Thank you sweetie for your huge support. I'm redoing all the "marketing" and should be done in about 3 weeks. I'll post it then. I'd love peoples feedback.
    caroline likes this.
  10. digital

digital Gold

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nature is a concept and healthcare is a precept. Your experience and wisdom begin to illuminate that reality as your perception sharpens. Just as a single candle can both define and defy your perception of darkness, so can beliefs alter the concepts that form life. Too many of us mix concepts for precepts indiscriminately and this is ultimately where our lives go off the rails. Systems are in place to constantly juggle these variables so that the individual must navigate the game to get the optimal result. The key is to follow the light of intuition and avoid the darkness of convention to get to your destination.
  12. Curves

Curves Guest

Neanderthal tangent.

When I was growing up I was fascinated by Neanderthal. I never believed the common thinking that they were brutish oaks, lacking any refinement wiped out by the far superior modern humans. In fact, I always thought they were kinda cute.

Fast forward to my 23andme test and the newer science that says Neanderthal most likely were "absorbed" by modern humans through interbreeding, it turns out I'm in the 98th percentile for being part Neanderthal (I think the actual number is under 3% but that still puts me in the 98th percentile. Most probably due to my European roots).

I love knowing that some part of me knew all along that I had this connection. This is why intellect alone can never guide you.completely . . .
    caroline and Joe Gavin like this.
  13. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Like looking at David from the back?
    Curves likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

15. Scompy

Scompy Gold

This year, I've been growing my flowers and veges in pots for mobility to optimize sunlight positioning. In the summer, Morning Glories close by 10am as this guys says, but they stay open longer in the fall. Nature in action as a rare example of a blue-to-purple-pigmented form of life!

"Let the water in to make the seeds germinate..."
  16. JuicerMoz

JuicerMoz New Member

The origin of modern humans has probably been the most debated issue in evolutionary biology over the last few decades.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need a human avatar pic up ASAP Juicer. It is a forum rule please change it.