1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WHAT ARE LONG TERM RISKS OF BILIRUBIN LIGHTS?

Discussion in 'Optimal Kids' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Blue light dosed to kids causes seizures = B12, folate, and catalase destruction leading to cytochrome dysfunction. Modern epigenetics tells us these kids will likely develop diabetes and insulin resistance in the future too. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-09-newborn-jaundice-treatment-childhood-seizures.html #melanopsinwisdom

I was reading Jung and he shares a story about his time studying primitives in Africa, by Mt Elgon, and I'll quote this section, which to me, illustrates how we got it right, then screwed it up : "Every morning at dawn, they leave their huts and breathe or spit into their hands, which they then stretch out to the first rays of the sun, as if they were offering either their breath or their spittle to the rising god. I asked them what they meant by this act, they were completely baffled and could only say: we have always done it. It has always been done when the sun rises."
    The funny part is that Jung goes on to analyze and interpret that they were doing it for spiritual purposes without being evolved enough to be aware of it. But the flaw is obvious, the spirituality of a god can only emerge from some kind of awareness, however, the way they were doing it is because their body was doing it and it just fit. In this case, the body wants to face the sun, wants breathing and moisture with the sun, every morning.
    How we think ourselves superior and more advanced to such embodied beings is a demonstration of our arrogance as a society. We are quite advanced intellectually, but for the rest, we have regressed to know little of the real world.

drezy, JanSz and recoen like this.