1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Weston A Price Podcast Interview?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Thaddeus Owen, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Hi Dr Kruse
    I know Hilda from the Wise Traditions podcast. it's the podcast of Weston A Price.

I think it would be a good fit for you if youre interested. Here is her contact info. Alternatively, I can talk with her for you if you have any requirements, or you can have someone from your team get in touch.

if it's not a good fit, feel free to ignore this.

Stay safe in the weather!

from Hilda:
    We have over 50,000 listens each month and have nearly 1 million 500 thousand listens to date, too.
    If he would be willing to be on the show, have him or someone on his team email me at wapfdc@gmail.com.

Gina R and JanSz like this.
  2. Gina R

Gina R Silver

Yes, I agree with Thaddeus. I actually shared with Hilda, about you (Dr. Kruse and your message) back in late June. I also think the Wise Traditions podcast would be a great avenue for your message!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well, I have spoken in Vermont now times 3 years which is a WAP sponsored event........So if she wants to talk to my web people about doing another sure.

Gina R likes this.
  4. Gina R

Gina R Silver

Wonderful! I'll pass that along to her.