1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Welly, well, well, well, look what FINALLY happened!

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Cody, Apr 3, 2012.

1. chocolate

chocolate Silver

Testify!

I need to figure out what exactly a compressions shirt is. All water feels like pee water after a couple of minutes, so I think "why bother?". My thighs are getting nicely full like spontaneous generation.

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Cody, did you not eat at all for 2 days except for coffee??

3. omlh@todmi.com

omlh@todmi.com New Member

Congratulations, Cody! Nice to hear the good news :D

4. angieonthegogo

angieonthegogo New Member

Sweet! That's a great win!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

So great to hear - very happy for you!

6. shilohman

shilohman New Member

So Cody, are you volunteering to be the CT Poster child? Congratulations Dude.

7. Cody

Cody New Member

I did end up having bbq chicken breast and baked cauliflower for dinner. So about 40 hours with 3 cups of bullet proof coffee.

8. Cody

Cody New Member

I think there are better examples of success with CT than me, so far. Maybe when I've got visible abs!

I just want to provide a little light for the people who are struggling.

Change is hard. Damn hard. The first thing we need to change is our mind. The rest falls in line. And we all get to a point where we feel overwhelmed. And I'm hoping that by sharing our positive stories, we can keep each other going.

9. Mery

Mery Silver

Well done give me hope to carry on:)

10. Groketteliveson

Groketteliveson New Member

Nice job Cody, I'm truly happy for you!

11. Glamorama

Glamorama New Member

Six-pack is no longer an impossibility. ;)

12. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Love to hear these things. Thanks so much for sharing. We all need rays of hope!!!

13. Cody

Cody New Member

I know! How sweet is that? My arms, my shoulders, my butt, all rock hard! I'm loving this!!!

14. Lahrie

Lahrie New Member

Pics or we call you a liar.....

:rolleyes:

15. Cody

Cody New Member

Pics can't show you how hard my muscles are, but maybe I can get my girlfriend to post a testimonial as to how hard things are lately...

16. Lahrie

Lahrie New Member

hahaha!! good one!