1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Welcome to my world...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by MrPinkies, Apr 27, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

"wild child" if only......I missed so much ...gotta a lot to make up for.....

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

No time like the present ;)

Sorry for chatting it up on your journal Kate....but somehow I don't see you losing sleep over it ...lol :)

3. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

You know.. I have to laugh at this thread now... we are coming up on a year since I've started it... My how things have changed since I've started the journal... I love learning and seeing growth!!! I'm really happy that I started this journal.. I'm also very happy to announce, I am officially 160+ pounds loss now! What an amazing goal to accomplish! Moving on to new goals, learning new things, and new dreams.. I think I have fallen in love with my bed.. speaking of new dreams.. I can't wait to get a really good night's rest... it's been a very long day!

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

That is always what I try to explain to newbies ..... it is so fun to look back and see how far we have come....priceless.

of course .... mine was always silly .....but I have had lots of "ah ha" moments amongst the silliness.

Tell us about your new dreams and goals Kate ..... when you un attach yourself from your magnetico of course!

I am beginning to think you love your magnetico more than Chris! .... a girl has to have her priorities straight ... :rolleyes:

RobH and MrPinkies like this.
  5. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

Bacon is very high in Histamine - which can cause you to swell up like a balloon :( more so if you have the DAO, MNST, and other genetic hickups. stinks.
    There's a large number of foods that are high in histamine - such as spinach.

6. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

well, for me, I drink between 2-3 gals of water per day... and I can eat as much bacon as I please... which makes me very very very happy.. and I do not swell up like a balloon

RobH likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if you blow up with anything you eat = bad mitonuclear coaptation.........not a food issue.......a light/mito issue is more accurate

8. Bill1

Bill1 New Member

several SNP create histamine & other SNP can't block histamine. So you make too much and can't fix it. That has nothing to do with food. But if you toss in high histamine foods - it's adding gas to a bon fire :confused:

9. I was just thinking about redox potential, our environment, and such, and how it can impact our abilities to use different foods. Dave Asprey is all about being "bulletproof", and many follow suite; yet, there is no tolerance to dairy, fermented foods, wheat, etc. It causes a "decrease in performance", acne, bloating, etc. I don't think it is so bulletproof to not even be capable of eating certain foods without a decrease in performance, no matter what form of performance we're speaking about.

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with the food, just the reaction to said foods. What is causing the reaction(s) should be looked at. It is likely circadian mismatches, nnEMF, blue light, etc.