1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Welcome to FactorX

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by admin, May 18, 2012.

1. admin

admin Guest

Factor X will be revealed via webinar to limited attendees May 19, 2012. The recording will only be available to Kruse Klub and Kruse Karnivore members afterwards. This is your forum to discuss the release of Factor X.

2. Melinda

Melinda New Member

Thanks for starting this, JMM. I am SO looking forward to the big reveal.

3. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

Will a password be required? How will you keep everyone else out (that sounds horrible...)

4. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LoL that made me laugh...

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Im working on it right now.........refining it.........

6. debbiemikus

debbiemikus New Member

In all fairness to those of us who don't have the resources to budget membership Factor X should not be kept from us. We have waited just like everyone else, just sayin.

7. shilohman

shilohman New Member

Can't speak for Dr. K, but I can tell you he isn't doing for the money. Dr. K will share this with everyone, paying member will get the info first. Look for the blog on Factor-X tomorrow.

8. debbiemikus

debbiemikus New Member

Thanks Shilohman, I didn't mean to be a whiner but I am like the cat, curiosity is kiliing me!!

9. admin

admin Guest

No password required.

10. LinD

LinD New Member

If I signed up today as a Karnivore, how soon will I have access to the past webinars? I was hoping to watch/listen while DH and DD were out today, but it looks like I'm stuck. My apologies if the instructions are posted elsewhere.

11. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

For us 'POOR people" who work in the science field (on grants-- that hardly put crap food on the table, much less healthy food) That cannot afford another monthly bill.. Would you PLEASE consider selling the replay at a one time fee?

Thanks!

Grass root people need to know too, even if we can't afford it:confused: