1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Weird kidney or mid back mucle symptom

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Sun Disciple, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

was not really sure where to post this. Ok so I crashed myself a couple of years ago and have used light water magnetism to adress almost all of my issues. Last thing left is low test and libido which I have been agressivley Cting to offset symptoms. 3 weeks ago one of my more peculiar symptoms popped back up. I used to get this stiffening feeling in my mid back area just below my ribs. It seemd to happen after either working out or coming in contact with a stressfull situation. Its never painfull it just gets stifff and hard in that area and seems to calm down when i sit or lie down. I never got any diagnosis on that weather it was kidney adrenal or mucsle but it seemed to go away once I did enough light water manetism and pull back on exercise. I added in an adiotional workout in the last month and now it seems to be back, So I stopped all excersize for 3 weeks besides barefoot walks and it seemd to go away. I just did a 30 minute weight training and its back with a vengeance. Any ideas cause im stumped.