1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Weighted Blankets

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Sajid Mahmood, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Martha Barger

Martha Barger Martha Ray

Wow Support horses!!!
    I used to have horses and studied to teach riding but I always ended up supporting the horse instead of their supporting me...just kidding.
    A horse to a woman is like a boat is to a man a bottomless money pit and when someone your dating says, "I'm Healthy as a Horse" run the other way.
    English proverb says there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for man. .... something like that!

I am thinking of trying a RAVI Pad used for Yoga | For Yoga Practice & Calming . Saw it at a local CT Therapy place... they use them on people getting compression therapy. https://myravi.com/shop-ravi-yoga/

Hannah Barrows likes this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member