1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WEF meeting this weekend july 11th to make covid look like childs play

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by DLO, Jul 11, 2021.

1. DLO

DLO StarFish

Want to guess whats coming? Those that read on the capabilities of woodpecker/HAARP will know whats up.
    I'll add as things come out.

2. DLO

DLO StarFish

Freebird likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

. the myriads of useless eaters consuming scarce natural resources were to be culled.
    the destruction of hundreds of millions of people, referred to by the Committee of 300 as "surplus population, "

Their final objective was the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution and the merging of this country, chosen by God as HIS country, with a godless One World-New World Order Government which will return the world to conditions far worse than existed in the Dark Ages.

One needs to have a clear understanding of just why it is that nuclear power is so hated all over the world, and why the fake "environmentalist" movement, established and financially supported by the Club of Rome, was called upon to wage war on nuclear energy. With nuclear energy generating electricity in cheap and abundant supplies, Third World countries would gradually become independent of U.S. foreign aid and begin to assert their sovereignty. Nuclear generated electricity is THE key to bringing Third World countries out of their backward state, a state which the Committee of 300 has ordered to remain in position. Less foreign aid means less control of a country's natural resources by the I.M.F. It was this idea of developing nations taking charge of their destiny that was an anathema to the Club of Rome and its ruling Committee of 300. We have seen opposition to nuclear power in the United States successfully used to block industrial development in conformity with the Club's "Pos --Industrial Zero-Growth" plans.

7) Depopulation of large cities according to the trial run carried out by the Pol Pot regime in Cambodia. It is interesting to note that Pol Pot's genocidal plans were drawn up here in the United States by one of the Club of Rome's research foundations. It is also interesting that the Committee is presently seeking to reinstate the Pol Pot butchers in Cambodia.

The Committee of 300 commissioned Cyrus Vance to write a paper on this subject of how best to bring about such genocide. The paper was produced under the title the "Global 2000 Report" and was accepted and approved for action by President Carter, for and on behalf of the U.S. Government,

It is worth noting that the late Ayatollah Khomeini was a creation of British Intelligence Military Intelligence Division 6,

21)Take control of education in America with the intent and purpose of utterly and completely destroying it.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  4. DLO

DLO StarFish

Dont forget it's written in 1993. JanSZ has barely scratched the surface.
    (11)To keep people everywhere from deciding their own destinies by means of one created crisis after another and then "managing" such crises. This will confuse and demoralize the population to the extent where faced with too many choices, apathy on a massive scale will result. In the case of the United States, an agency for crisis management is already in place. It is called the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), whose existence I first disclosed in 1980.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

Well - they sure have that whole demoralization thing down... :) I didn't know if downloading that doc was safe when I listened to the guy talk about him on Rense.com - James Karolac mentioned John Coleman writing The Conspirator's Hierarchy... thanks!

JanSz likes this.
  6. DLO

DLO StarFish

7. Penny

Penny New Member

8. DLO

DLO StarFish

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

COVID WAS AND IS A COMPLIANCE TEST FOR THE COMING ECONOMIC RESET

COVID WAS A TEST CASE TO STRENGTHEN THE FIAT SYSTEM.
    Governments won't like to lose their fiat monopoly without a fight.

I've been saying this is about politics all along... Now they've admitted it publicly. Independent Sage are starting a Zero Covid campaign group, where members are being told their ultimate goal has to be “to bring down capitalism.” They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/poli...-labour-scientists-plot-bit-more-restrictions

They want to tear down capitalism only for the small players. What they want is fascism, the intersection between politics and corporatism.

The Covid pandemic was a litmus test. This was THE moment in several generations to recognize the treacherous signs of groupthink and authoritarianism. How did you fare in the lockdowns politicians levied on behalf of the maters of public health controlled by the WHO and WEF?

If you fancy yourself an intellectual, and yet showed no skepticism to lockdowns, which served as the greatest suspension of civil rights in the West in a generation, then maybe you're not who you think you are. You cannot call yourself a libertarian if you rally for vaccines, lockdowns, and are against BTC.

It's also shown the pitfalls of shallow virtue signaling at the expense of having any sense of moral principles. They thought that looking good was more important than whether what you support actually does any good, the irony is that history will judge them as awful people.

I know some very successful people I previously thought were quite intelligent -- doctors, lawyers, judges. Many of the people I know who are 100% all-in on lockdowns/masks/etc fall into that category. I strongly suspect not missing any paychecks has something to do with this.

Freedom of speech has gradually become harder. During the past few yrs, even the most daring people became silent; or cautious at least. They are not patriots. They are cowards.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Few intellectual tyrannies can be more recalcitrant than the truths that everybody knows and nearly no one can defend with any decent data. If you subtract the propaganda from the data you can see clearly how the WEF narratives have been used in COVID/Jab data. And few intellectual activities can be more salutary than attempts to find out whether these rocks of ages might crumble at the slightest tap of an informational hammer.

caroline and JanSz like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is a noble lie? Three logic elements. Each is false.

1) mitigating death and disease from COVID requires herd immunity

2) the only way to reach herd immunity is via universal vaccination

3) the vaccines are completely safe

Any data contrary to these must be suppressed by the media

12. Penny

Penny New Member

All true...

JanSz likes this.
  13. DLO

DLO StarFish

14. Penny

Penny New Member