1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Week 1 is down - how's every one doing?

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by Shijin13, Jan 28, 2013.

1. ashryn

ashryn New Member

I don't have a clock radio.. DH uses his phone and doesn't believe the EMF STUFF so he wakes me up.. If it was up to me I would use my phone on aeroplane mode and leave it on the other side of the room.. Or just wake up naturally and get to work whenever.. Unfortunately the others in my car pool aren't so easygoing with their working hours, so we have to get up in time. I almost always wake just before his alarm goes off anyway.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think it is so awesome to just wake up naturally. I use to wake up around 5 or 5:30 but now it is around 6 -6:30 am. I guess it is because we are coming to the end of summer?

3. HelenaVon

HelenaVon New Member

Thanks, I sure did!
    Sorry I am still trying to catch up on all the blogs comments and its hard.(3 kids 2 horses and my husband) I don't know how you all do it, I am always a few steps behind in all my reading. lol :)
    I love this community you all are great!

I am still trying my best with the optimal reset and always learning new things and new supplements I have to buy and take and what times... Still trying to force a BAB in the mornings and its going pretty well.I will say going to bed early is hard but at least I am dimming the lights and wearing glasses!

Keep up the good work everyone, we will soon be super human!

4. HelenaVon

HelenaVon New Member

hahha so funny I do the same thing because not everyone I live with is on track with my lighting needs.

5. CarolMorris

CarolMorris New Member

Originally Posted by kathylu
    Congratulations Gretchen! Just curious, what form of progesterone did you increase? Prometrium or bhrt cream? How much? Inquiring minds want to know...
    I increased 10% Pg gel to 2ml/day. definitely feel better, sleep is staring to return...but not great...still occasionally waking up btwn 130-2am but now I'm falling back to sleep easier.

Dzugan isn't a fan of oral prometrium for women w/migraines... I'm still contemplating talking PCP into giving my a rx for 200mg. to use vaginally.

Not sure if this helps, but I was a migraine sufferer from age 10-11 to 50 ish. I have used prometrium orally for years, now on 400mg, but I do not cycle. Have not had a migraine since and my last P/E2 ration is now 506.