1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Website problems

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by nonchalant, Sep 9, 2014.

1. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Is anyone else having problems viewing comments for any of the blogs?

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yes. I thought it was unavailable on mobile view. I can see comments on the old blogs before xenforo when I google them.

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. Jude

Jude Gold

I get this

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/dev/public_html/wp-content/miwi/framework/application/module/helper.php on line 91

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes they are working on it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Jack, in the comments section of a blog (I think it was a tensegrity post - which I cant get to at the moment) in response to a Mel P question about the reference to the 200-400% increase in protein synthesis you listed a book by Portman I believe... which book was this??

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ivy and Portman Hardwired for Fitness

7. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

Thanks Jack, hope they sort the security issues out with this site. I came across this today... 8.5 % of Twitter users, a whopping number in excess of 23 million accounts, are not people. They are bots!