1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Webinars and Q&A's

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Lukem, Jul 31, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Your quilt and webinars have opened up my thinking and appreciation of life. Being shown how to ask better questions is the single most valuable benefit I’ve gotten from membership to date.

I have no reason to think that will not continue whatever changes are made.

The density of the science you’ve observed, explained, and speculated on require some solid fundamentals. It also requires members to do their homework and maintain curiosity and critical thinking.

I like the science, but can see as well that the Q&As are not following the paths blazed by the webinars.

Since I’m still hooked on the science I do like the quarterly pay-per option and voted that way. I’m buckled in regardless.

It seems to me that you can Hemmingway in a large amount of material with some of your posts with few words.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...-released-on-patreon-today.23220/#post-275439

Assuming that this is material valid for some Q&A questions it’s a treasure trove.

As far as I can tell that one brief post carries major implications for previous topics like:
    • Not just the spin but the magnetic moment of the isotopes and how they behave in vivo
    • You repeated mentions of what resonance diagnostic images tell you
    • Links to your blog featuring cymatics
    • Links to Spadaro's silver/platinum cellular de/re-differentiation device
    • @Sue-UK check this out concerning spin state silicon & gold https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms1056

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Brent Patrick, Theka, JanSz and 3 others like this.
  2. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Go Drezy!

3. We were late getting to hear the July Q & A, and now after listening to it and reflecting on our learning patterns, we vote for the Q & As and hearing live interactions with Jack. We have been members for a couple of years now and even with us listening to or reading something every single day we still have masses of information we have not got to, enough to keep us engrossed for a couple more years yet!. We have found that the Q & As we listen to usually help to clarify questions we have built up over time through our reading and listening. We are silver members ( paid for gold for a short time, but had to revert back to silver for now) and so we cannot ask our own questions on the Q & A but regardless of that, we find our thoughts stimulated by the conversations we hear and can see that this format is of great benefit to us.
    The quarterly webinars are a great idea - as more detailed info on new science/thoughts etc can still be put out there for us, helping to move the needle for future discussions.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  4. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

WHAT IF:

We start a new thread...on discussion of specific webinars, blogs, podcasts....where we can discuss each one in a focused, singular thread each...allowing more time to digest, ask questions not necessarily on the spot or in specific time. ?

God loves you likes this.
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I think that's possible for public podcasts and free content historical blogs, but unless its in a private forum, for the paid content blogs and webinars it could be putting extracts of a blog or reporting of what Jack says in a webinar into the public domain. This would make it accessible not only to paid members but to those who have no financial skin in the game. In terms of financial exchange of energy in return for the teaching, that wouldn't be fair to Jack.

JanSz likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The vote is in and we are staying with Q & A's with one change......I will now do them at 12 noon CST so the people in Europe and OZ can participate live. We'll see how many do and if they don't I'll change it again.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12:00 PM Central Time (CT)
    is
    1:00 PM in Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ

/
    upload_2019-8-11_15-31-47.png

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  8. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

Jack

Are you willing to miss football to do a Q & A?

I lost interest in football years ago

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator