1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Webinars and Q&A's

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Lukem, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Has everybody voted on the webinars and Q&A format?

I personally voted to add back webinars. Which is not in line with what Jack has been feeling, and I now have a better appreciation for his viewpoint on the situation since he shared his thoughts.

I started thinking that the monthly webinar could become a hybrid format. One month new connections can be made and then the next month could possibly be a round table Q&A with maybe a dynamic circle of 6 members. When Jack has done live streams with a small group, each person ends up being able to expand on what the others are talking about while also making new connections for themselves and everybody else.

We already have so much information, but for me the existing information is always being folded into and massaged by new discoveries and new ways of thinking. Maybe this doesn't need to be either or.

How is everybody else feeling about this situation?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Life is made up of an infinite amount of choices. Most decisions, such as what you’ll eat for lunch today, are small and only slightly impactful, but it’s the big decisions—the ones that can change your life forever—that are tougher to make.

Black Swans never recoil from choice because of discomfort.

If you choose to confront the options before you with courage and confidence, you open yourself to a fulfilling path of your own design, filled with numerous possibilities. Rather than procrastinate in fear of making the wrong decision, weigh your options and act on the best one—revel in the chance to create the life you want to live.

We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions of existence; this is what defines our species above all others. When we carefully learn to do certain things, we can accomplish those goals.

3. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've appreciated the Q&A's, particularly when Jack expanded on the webinars at the start, and its why I haven't ever considered going to a silver membership. Before the latest Q&A I had already voted for the webinars, and I put this in my email (it would have been the June Q&A I referred to).

"After listening to the last Q&A, my concern about future Q&A’s being my main membership are that some questions (or similar) may have been asked and answered before, or be about places on a continent I don’t live on, or are too someone else’s n=1 personal consult to be relevant to me. Interesting, but I don’t feel they are currently taking my knowledge forward as the webinars did.

I’ve always waited for the next webinar with great anticipation, and have watched many of them several times. Living in Europe I don’t get on the live Q&A’s, and sometimes don’t feel I can post a question or quote something I’ve seen/read on the ask jack forum or an optimal journal, as they are seen by the public, about what is from a members only source. It might not be feasible with the numbers involved compared to the private practitioners forum , but one suggestion is considering having a private forum for members who have access to the webinars, so that wherever we are in the world, and whatever the time zone, we can ask questions and discuss webinars (and blogs)."

That idea would give those investing in membership at a later date a chance to revive a thread on a webinar in the back catalogue, and prompt more discussion/questions, instead of only having a limited time between a webinar appearing, and the Q&A.

Its not that there's no interest in the webinars, which the pre Jack's thoughts on the July Q&A seems to support, its getting to them in time before a Q&A, maybe needing to listen several times to get the science, having the confidence to ask a question on a Q&A about the science, being in the right time zone to get on the call etc. :)

Theka, caroline and Lukem like this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Black Swans never recoil from choice because of discomfort.

I will deal with it when it comes.

caroline likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^ Sue Bad thinking in your post. Why? You can ask me questions about the previous months webinar the next month........HOW MANY TIMES HAS THAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 4 years?

ZERO.

How do I know?

I've checked.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

European members have the best gripes for not wanting the Q & A format. I agree with you on this.........

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

In the mean time I got email with

July 2019 Q&A - stream and download: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxQA.mp3

Where to stick it to hear sound?
    //

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everyone has an opinion about many things.........

That doesn’t make it right.

People will tell you what you can’t do but they’ll rarely tell you what you can do.

An opinion is based on someone else’s experience of the world and that may not be yours. In fact, that experience doesn’t have to be yours. What you experience is based on the opinion you form in your mind, from the evidence the world presents to you, gained from your experience in life.

It’s nice to hear opinions and feedback. Just don’t be held back by them.

I won't.

But I am interested to hear what my members think.

Alex97232, caroline and 5G Canary like this.
  9. Lukem

Lukem New Member

I have learned a lot from Q&A's, but it also gets frustrating when we hash through the same questions. A lot of the questions can be answered via GoogleBox:JackKruse, the same thing happens on facebook and the forum. I also think just dealing with something when it comes, does not exactly allow one to revel in the chance to create the life you want to live. Formulating a question and then seeking the answer, ends up allowing us to formulate better questions. This is why libraries, books, and previously discussed information is really fantastic. The seeker ends up going on a journey, most of the time the journey then reframes how we think, then we reformulate or discard our original question. If I have a question and then ask google or the guru, I never end up developing relationship with the journey because I'm not really invested in the exploration of the question. Learning how to think is more valuable than getting spoon fed the answer to a question that I have put no heart or passion into.

10. Lukem

Lukem New Member

Every big journey begins with a small step, every small decision is a rehearsal for big decisions. Small and big co-create each other, they are on the same coin. Seemingly insignificant light reactions, create large quantum shifts.

caroline and 5G Canary like this.
  11. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

When I first got the survey my immediate thought was Jack should follow his own intuition and I was reluctant to vote. I did not take action. After listening to the Q&A I now understand why he was asking for our feed back- to better educate the WHOLE tribe. Jack is trying to educate and reach ALL of us at different redox levels, education levels, time zones, and, with different cultures and beliefs. He was graciously offering us a CHOICE.

I believe everyone receives and interprets information so differently. Our interpretation of information can come from our knowledge and/or understanding but also from our life experiences and/or lack of life experiences. But in today’s current world our understanding basically comes down to the level of our redox at the time the information is delivered. Example- Are you listening to the Q&A or Webinar while using WiFi and/or sitting under LED lights? Or are you listening in a clean, safe environment? Will you hear and interpret this information differently in different environments? I know I do.

Listening to a Q&A might seem like the same or similar questions...but are they? If we are ALL at different redox levels sitting in different environments. At my lowest redox I needed to be spoon fed...I needed to move. I was not capable of thinking and/or functioning for myself. This was the big decision that changed my life forever....but probably seemed like a dumb or similar question to most. As my redox has changed I have learned from using floaties in the shallow end to diving in deeper at the deep end. I am now able to interpret so much more in those simple or similar questions. It is kind of cool to listen and observe others thoughts, experiences, journeys and ideas....it provokes new thought and new thoughts can provoke needed changes.

I personally think Jack should mix it up each month....create chaos and make us uncomfortable. Maybe do a random webinar? Maybe do a round table Q&A with Jermey? Maybe do a regular Q&A? Maybe do a Q&A at a different time for the other time zones involved? Maybe do a live webinar followed with questions? Maybe do a Q&A with farm members? Maybe do a Q&A with other doctors? Maybe and/or do what Jack’s intuition tells him? There are no rules.

Jack is educating and teaching us all at different redox levels and different levels of understanding. That is no easy task....how lucky are we that JACK CARES ABOUT us to offer a CHOICE.

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

For the record, there are many potential reasons for that, that don't reflect on how much people value the webinars. You had a choice on making your point without discouraging further discussion about questions relating to webinars, or shutting that part of the conversation down. I've noted your choice. :)

13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Perhaps I'm still mega fatigued by Brexit, :rofl: but whatever Jack does, whether its because of the vote, or a decision made irrespective of the vote, he is not going to please everyone. If the vote is still for the webinars, but Jack doesn't want to do webinars, it's just kicking the can down the road. :) I withdraw my original vote. I want whatever Jack chooses to do to give him joy, and an income that reflects the value of his teaching. :)

I've been a gold member since 2014, and having had access to the back catalogue for so long, I'm not in the same position as someone who has more recently joined, who still has a new to them back catalogue to go through. As part of an overall package that includes webinars, I accept that the Q&A's benefit others more than me. Aside from that and living in Europe, the question becomes, in the longer term, am I likely to stay a gold member if very few or nothing new is added to the webinar catalogue. In the current Q&A format, that answer is no.

It might sound harsh but money is a form of energy - and I've seen it as exchanging my financial energy for Jack's teaching energy. I know things have to change if Jack isn't happy with the old system, and what I'm willing to pay a monthly subscription for may not be available any more. So if option 5 is Jack doing what would give him joy offering it to members, and an income to reflect the energy he puts in, I'll vote that. :) The dice may or may not land in my favour, and my membership may be one of the casualties of whatever decision is taken. Then its what else is available, for example paying a la carte. If I finish up with a patreon membership, I'll get over it. :)

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^I appreciate that sentiment. Why questions trump more new data..........

Survival of the fittest must be discarded. A blue-lit 5G world requires us to embrace the idea of the survival of the wisest to thrive. We must all unlearn this old evolutionary meme to relearn how to win in the modern environment.
    [​IMG]

Alex97232 and JanSz like this.
  15. Zeke

Zeke Platinum

I prefer the Q and A with pre approved questions. I trust Jack to cut off people who ramble on at the appropriate time.

I don’t have an issue with not being available for the live session most of the time.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    caroline likes this.
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

This could be poor thinking :p and could bite me in the arse, but I'm being honest. :)

I trust Jack to cut off people if necessary on a Q&A too, but Jack can't answer an unasked interesting question. The pre approved question format relies on enough people asking questions or discussing things that would be relevant to enough other members paying for access to the recording. For me the cracks were already showing, and the voting opportunity is why I haven't jumped off the gold ship onto the patreon one at the end of July.

I haven't noticed a lot of platinum members on the calls asking questions about the webinars or anything else, but a platinum has access to a private practitioners forum. The value I would place on a private gold membership forum with some regular input from Jack into the threads of those of us with the same financial skin in the game as a platinum, would have a huge influence on my decision about a future gold membership that dropped the webinars.

The same Q&A recordings with a private gold members forum in a similar idea as the platinums is a different ballgame. For those who are platinum, compared to those who are gold, we are not comparing like with like. :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm sure you would like this..........but it comes with a price. How much do you like it? Tell me what it is worth to you?

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Now we are talking,
    especially if it would come with the straight language,
    and relay less on a student being able to connect the dots (before it has any value to him).

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    Theka likes this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

It depends on what your input is. If its a forum where gold members can at least discuss things amongst ourselves and quote from blogs etc, from your teachings that aren't available publicly, with you giving clarification if the teaching goes off track, or contributing if it was something you were interested in, (like you do on the main forum now) or answering an ask Jack type question, its worth X. It would distinguish the difference between a silver and a gold, when webinars and Q&A's become an either/or.

If you are more involved, the previous but with the addition of say perhaps including optimal journals being reviewed on a reasonably regular basis, it might be worth y. X might suit me better than y, as I never do labs etc, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if y was the option you choose. That might also attract more gold members from people who don't want their optimal journals in a public forum.

If I've got the same financial skin in the game as a platinum, if what is offered is at least reasonably comparable with the future platinums package, i.e. either/or webinar or Q&A or whatever, but just a different private forum, I'd very seriously consider it. I'll turn your question round - in a future package, how much is the private forum worth to a platinum member?

:)

20. AdamF

AdamF New Member

@Jack Kruse

The more live interaction = the better.

You're the only one who does it.

People will be stupid either way.

- Adam