1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

We Need a "Where to Move to" thread.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by brent-next, May 24, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

It has been years since we were in the Virgin Islands - it was very unsafe then. Some thing was put in my drink at the beach bar - I was out of it for days. Rooms were being robbed while people slept ....lots of coercion going on...

Ask Stella about the Florida Keys - She goes often and is going today. Lots of great bars and cheap oysters!!!

When I was last there I found it extremely hot and humid and not much in the way of beaches - I think it may have been August. We left there and went to the Bahamas - so much better with sea breezes etc.
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. brent-next

brent-next Gold

I'm guessing that it is preferable to get to this level by increasing your sunshine and reducing your non-native EMF instead of taking supplements.

Am I right?
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

That's pretty awesome. My last test in NOVEMBER 2015 was 65. In Scotland! With zero sun and zero sunning. Can't wait to find out my next results due in two weeks.
    drezy and seanb4 like this.
  4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

That's correct. The effect of UVB, after all, is much more than just raising the level of a certain hormone in the blood.

https://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-7-vitamin-d/
    https://www.jackkruse.com/time-10-can-you-supplement-sunlight/
    Alex97232 and brent-next like this.
  5. brent-next

brent-next Gold

I'm curious how much vitamin D containing fish you were eating and what vitamin D containing supplements were you taking?
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  6. drezy

drezy Gold

Emma used to be vegetarian/vegan so I'm waiting for her response. There is still the possibility that the genes are strong with this one...
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  7. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Ah @brent-next yes, I believe I may have been taking a supplement around that time - back when I thought that was the right thing to do. My baby was just six months then so I literally was getting fuck all sun.

@drezy gave up that silly vegan lark in 2012 :)
    drezy likes this.
  8. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Any thoughts on Malta?
    brent-next likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Has bad marine RF/microwaves because it is in the middle of the most busy Med shipping channel.
    seanb4 likes this.
  10. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Ah yes. Bums.
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Shipping lanes:

[​IMG]
    ScottishEmma and brent-next like this.
  12. brent-next

brent-next Gold

"Malta is the most densely populated country in the EU and one of the most densely populated countries in the world, with about 1,265 inhabitants per square kilometre(3,000 per square mile). This compares with about 32 per square kilometre (85 per square mile) for the United States."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Malta

That's a LOT of wi-fi's and mobile phones in addition to marine radars.

I spent last winter in Cyprus at about that latitude, and while it was far enough south to keep me from getting the flue, it wasn't far enough south to get any intense, health restoring sun in the winter.

I'm guessing that right now you are looking for a health restoring vacation, not a permanent place to move to or to spend at least 6 months of the year in.

You might start by re-reading this blog by Jack Kruse on how Circadian timing tunes life.

https://www.jackkruse.com/time-22-basics-circadian-timing-tunes-life/

Then the next thing you should do is not screw up your circadian biology by flying east or west more than 1 time zone. So if you are starting in Scotland, you have several decent choices depending on what time of year it is. In Summer you could go to Portugal or the Azores, and in winter you should go to the Canary Islands or the Cape Verde islands. I haven't been to any of those places so get some advice from someone who has.

Don't make the mistake that I did of going to a tropical place during it's very cloudy rainy season. Costa Rica is a bad choice between May and November. The Canary Islands do have at least one rainy month and they can get high dust off the Sahara desert that makes the sun much less strong.

East or west vacations are probably okay if you will be staying for two months or more. There may be some fast jet lag adjustment tricks that might help, but my first guess would be that for optimal health restoration on a one week or two vacation, don't fly east or west more than 1 time zone.
    caroline likes this.
  13. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

haha, so basically nowhere then :)

Thanks Brent, we're moving to Nerja, Spain in 3 weeks. Maybe not the most perfect but certainly an improvement on Glasgow :)
    seanb4 likes this.
  14. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

If nnEMF in high amounts cancels out the sun, then surely in a world that is microwaves and blue lit... surely we should be heading to COLD climates, for the benefits that it has on our health, including protection against nnEMF. Surely, Iceland, Norway, Scandinavia etc. would be a great choice - provided you lived connected (avoid nnEMF and blue lights, lots of time outdoors). The seafood in these places is great too.

Everytime I look to go somewhere hot and tropical, there is a long list of reasons why it wouldn't be a great move except for the Sunshine. If you can't assimlate it in these areas due to nnEMF, then maybe South isn't the way forward?
  15. Celeste Jean

Celeste Jean New Member

How does a person measure their surroundings for EMF?
  16. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

When we add air traffic it doesn't get better..

[​IMG]
  17. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Fucked.
    ScottishEmma, WalterNL and drezy like this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

With different nnEMF meters... that measure RF and magnetic and electric radiation. You can get a reasonably good one for around 200 euro. If you want one that measure radar you will have to pay way more.. I looked for one and the cheapest I found was 2000 €...
  19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Or you could go bush . . . .
    Linz and drezy like this.
  20. drezy

drezy Gold

Wow! Think about all the shallow symbols of love society crams down our craw like dumb cards and jewelry. Frippery! I endeavor to sear away every vestige of that kind of thought from my being.

When a woman goes hunting and brings you back some wild pig/boar for dinner that's love dude! Bravo!

The woman near her at the interview table at the end of the video reflexively jumps away from a benign showing of a hunting knife and reminds me of how disconnected people are. I can't help but think about the woman who was so offended at the sight of a knife and, apparently excluding her, how many generations of her own ancestry likely used knives on a regular basis to survive. What delicate little specialized creatures some have become...
    ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.