1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

We Need a "Where to Move to" thread.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by brent-next, May 24, 2017.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

I am actually contemplating moving up north when 5G is full blown. There's a crazy amount of land that is very low in population density in the northern regions of Ontario. Given how amazing our water is, I'm thinking that would probably be best. Perhaps build a log cabin/chalet on a quiet lake, get a hot tub, build a sauna and CT year round.

@Sun Disciple as a fellow canuck, what are your thoughts?

2. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

80Feet 5G masts are going to be put up in rural areas.

3. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Going to have my 23andme results soon, so then i can decide better where to move. I mean ofcourse equator is always the most optimal choice regarding you haplotype but I also want to know where else I could do well.

4. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Thats the dream brother! There is so many cool places up north you dont have to even go that far up to escape NNemf. I only need to drive like half hour to 40 minutes northof my location to escape 4g. Pine forest and the candian shield are the best defence we have. So make sure to keep a spare bedroom and an extra hole in the ice for me. CTmarch 22 2 copy.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

6. drezy

drezy New Member

Hey, WTF is that oak leaf doing there in the ice? Doesn't it know that it's supposed to be a maple leaf?

Phosphene, Antonis, Mayuri and 2 others like this.
  7. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Maybe it's a fig leaf, for modesty, lol

8. drezy

drezy New Member

The first circadian mismatch right there

9. Martha Ray

Martha Ray New Member

This is the thread I've been looking for... Humidity Jack Kruse brought it up on Google. Just one of many ______ Jack Kruse searches that waft by like clouds. Unless I find out factors re Maternal Haplogroup H1a3, 677, 1298, VDR, CBS, tied to COMT gene, dopamine and melatonin I intend to move. Am researching and preparing. Four major hurdles I am sizing up. I am very appreciative of the information shared here and am grateful to God I came across Dr. Jack Kruse's work and this forum and that I have the cognition and time to work on the applications I'm learning. I have been searching for 10 years to recover my health and in many ways even with many mistakes I've improved out from debilitation. I do not have a clear understanding of damage from 57+ years of poor lifestyle choices topped off with conventional cut, poison and burn intervention.
    Woe is Me- NOT!
    I am fearfully and wonderfully made and I have great grace and power at my disposal.
    Very grateful to be here, very appreciative of Dr. Jack Kruse and all posters and looking forward to progressing.

Phosphene and Michael CULLEN like this.
  10. Phosphene likes this.
  11. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Neil’s voice...ahhhhhh.

Harmonica too.