1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

We Need a "Where to Move to" thread.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by brent-next, May 24, 2017.

1. Thanks Michalis. I was looking at Makry Gialos in the South. Any opinions much appreciated?

Marine radar will be an issue throughout European islands I imagine. I’m just starting to look into it - I’d not considered it before but it has come up a number of times in this post. I previously lived 5 miles away from an airport and that was a nightmare.

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I have passed from Makry Giallos once or twice but never stayed. (I am from the other side of the island) There is tourism in the summer but definitely not much compared with tourist hordes in the North of the island. Much much more mellow. The south east is generally more laid back and the climate is drier too.. The good thing is that you will be able to see the sunrise easier from there :) There lots of nice beaches a stones through away towards the eastern bit of the island if you want peace and quiet. Renting a car is not a bad idea. Explore the south of the island as you might find something you like more.Driving is safe as long as you keep your distances and don't try to match the local cowboys, let them do their bit and don't bother.. :)

Neil Taylor likes this.
  3. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Coming from an island i am naturally biased towards islands, and i shouldn't be.. Thanks for letting me know i will definitely look it up and maybe go for a few days for a change. I am sure i can go there however not sure if i can currently hike up the mountains. Knees really sketchy..
    The wild boar sounds really tasty though...

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mito1 likes this.
  5. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

...............bye I am leaving jackkruse.com site.

6. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

...and he's gone, the fragile flower ;)

JanSz likes this.
  7. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Scottish Emma has done really well in Spain .after a winter move too...

Also, people need to realise our world is fried. Some places worse than others.

We need to be thinking more about water than anytjing else, faraday cage!!

Even in Yucatan I NEED the water immersion, it is not solely about the sun or emf reduction. You need to start spending more time IN WATER

8. drezy

drezy New Member

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

drezy likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Supposedly the culprit have been found.
    Would be a good idea to analyse his lifestyle the mitochondriac way.

drezy likes this.
  11. drezy

drezy New Member

Right off the top I can see that the piece of human trash sure didn't get much sun:

trash.png

12. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Mainstream news 2015...
    Alleged Whistleblower...

drezy likes this.
  13. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

We all need a help, where to move if we don't have an optimal environment. You kind of need a budget to move tho. It is easy to decide but it is not so easy to act without money. Even if you have money is still complicated, you need a house and job. Do you guys have any idea of ways to start. Unless you travel instead for few months and then back to your shit environment to save money again...

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

All =1
    0.1 have better chance
    -------------------------------
    Possibly we see a start of changes from KIR A to KIR B haplotypes.

upload_2018-3-21_11-44-43.png

15. Michalis

Michalis New Member

If you are young and still healthy then you can just go... you will find the rest on the way.. You can do odd jobs to survive and such... it all depends on how you see it.. You got all the info mate... When I left home i was 23 and didn't know shit about all these.. if I knew i would have probably done something else.. I do have a corporate job again, but I come to the office and I dream of the beach.
    Personally I am almost crippled with arthritis so I cant just go tomorrow no matter how much I want to.. but you like Sean Walters did, can leave. I don't think you got many obligations either..

16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Thanks mate for you advice, it is like tourists that come to Cyprus for holidays and then they stay to work. I mostly thinking the part of EMf where I go because it is everywhere even in optimal environment

17. Michalis

Michalis New Member

I guess the rural undeveloped / semi developed places are best.. Away from the big cities.. I was looking for Cambodia , it is a bit of a wild west (well east...) The good thing is they give 1 year business visas without many questions asked... In Mexico I don't know how easy is to get a working visa and I doubt that you can get one... I mean all these people are travelling to the states for a better future.. doesn't make sense.. If you got money then you dont have to worry about it of course..

Antonis likes this.
  18. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

A side note . Are you familiar with Phil Escott and his story ? He was in a similar position to you in the UK.

Antonis likes this.
  19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You might get a visa if you can show income that comes from outside Mexico.Rental property,pensions count.

20. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Going to go to Indonesia after the summer here to explore and test some areas and the islands around. My goal is around there at the tropics. I will save some money if I can so I can stay longer and explore there.

Michalis likes this.