1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

We need a "Migraine RX"!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cpt.Tired, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Also, there is methylene blue but I don't think she should do that while nursing a baby - but you can feel free to try it:)

2. Gabriel Miller

Gabriel Miller New Member

Thanks Penny for all the tips...

Amanda just had a 3 day migraine, out of the blue. Even while implementing all kinds of things - ocean, water. Sea, seafood. All those supplements. Epi paleo diet ...

and now it’s coming back again.

We’re in a 5G area though.

Would you happen to know what labs, if any, we could do to get a clearer picture of what’s wrong with her system? Test for nnEMF poisoning?

She has kaiser insurance. But we could order some things.

Any ideas? We’re out of them...

Gabriel

3. Penny

Penny New Member

I have no idea where you would go - maybe Joshua Tree or some area that is vacant like that - to get her out of the environment - then, if she didn't have any migraines, you would know without a doubt that it was the environment... you cannot outsupplement a bad environment - JK says we have to be mobile at this point because your residence could be toxic at any time... a brave new world - feel free to fight this - many of us still are... Tell me you're not in Burbank - the radio capital of the world... come up to Ventura for a weekend and see if it helps her - like either before or in the middle of a migraine - actually, I do have an idea for you - try pot - it works for many people... it's sort of like surrogate sunshine - it's even legal now -

4. Penny

Penny New Member

go to Amazon and type in: migraine ice pack head wrap

Maybe it'll convince your wife to try the cold:)

5. Gabriel Miller

Thanks Penny! Seems I might have missed something (JanSz put me on the thead)....

She might be estrogen dominant, and it might be fueling her migraines - Low sleep, breastfeeding, high stress... So for now I'm trying to have her
    lift some weights and get morning sunshine to build testoserone...Apparently its quite common among breastfeeding ladies as they release estrogen into blood when they loose weight after pregnancy. If it doesnt get flushed quickly enough, problems arrise. Trying to aid this flush...
    You ever heard of it? open to any ideas...

Also made mag oil! seems it might work too... It has SOME effect - maybe helps clear estrogen. All these things are surely connected, but for now cant do much about nnemf around here or her poor sleep. Need steps to mitigate the problem...

Not in Burbank - in Echo Park. Thinking about moving to Redondo beach! But i hear weird things about is maybe being radio crazy.. I don't know. Move to an island in caribian one day... just got to afford one!

Got her to do face dunk CT. It worked, but only for a few minutes, then migraine would come back. No cold pool around, unfortunately.

Thanks again for suggestions,

Gabe

6. Penny

Penny New Member

ok, so she's breastfeeding which requires huge amounts of energy - which she doesn't have because her mitochondria is being clobbered by her environment - so looking at this from a purely energy perspective - start thiamine - vitamin B1 - it helps the mitochondria work - we were all recently told to take it - you can take 200 mg 4 times per day - it only lasts 15 minutes so I don't think you can OD on it - you can also take benfotiamine which is bound to fat so it stays longer in the body and there is another darling form of it out there that I haven't tried - JK's latest patreon post chats a lot about how this all works but the long and short of it is she needs more energy - and that is a fabulous way of getting it - epsom salt foot soaks which she breastfeeds would be great - and I would guess her occurence of migraines would go down once she stops - which I wouldn't recommend because then the baby is even more immune compromised... What a crazy world we live in... magnesium makes ATP (magnesium atp-ase) so it increases energy also...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/glutamate-excitotoxic-damage-light-problem-jack-kruse/

Gabriel Miller and Alex97232 like this.
  7. @Penny - Good call on the salt. Have you read - http://thesaltfix.com/ by Dr. James DiNicolantonio

Grandpa John

8. Have you tested the nnEMF radiation at Redondo Beach? https://www.nperf.com/en/map/US/5386785.Redondo-Beach/85.T-Mobile/signal/
    Does that look inviting?

Grandpa John

9. @Gabriel Miller - Is she still breastfeeding? If so, please consider holding off on CT.

Grandpa John

10. Gabriel Miller

Yes, breastfeeding non stop. So no CT?!?
    She’s been doing CT, but migraines are still almost daily. So no CT on breastfeeding?

Taking DIM, calcium D glucorate, Stinging Nettle capsules to, supposedly, help clear estrogen. 3 days in, not doing anything. also taking mag malata and spraying mag oil on her. That’s Maybe helping a little.
    She’s in sun almost non stop. Eats almost ketogenic - supposedly to help energy pathways.

been trying to get Estrogen checked but hospital is at stand still. She has insurance so they could cover most of it.

Any ideas ?

thanks for any help

gabriel

11. Gabriel Miller

Ugh. Yes. Bad. Area we are in is full 5G Already i think.

But - migraines. For her, Is it an estrogen dominance problem (she has migraines before pregnancy too, just more now) or a redox problem? , or are they all same problem? I can’t figure if it’s following her menstrual cycle.

Been getting her in max sun... hasn’t stopped it.

Considering pregnolone supplement? Any ideas if that’s a right step?

her mother is on bio editical progesterone... they have this issue in their family it seems.

12. Since you are in the LA area - check out one of our members -> @DrEttinger https://www.advancedhealing.com/
    I have found that many of my labs can be mostly paid for by my insurance carrier (Kaiser).

Grandpa John

DrEttinger likes this.
  13. Migraines are typically triggered by constriction of blood vessels to the brain.
    Please stop all subscenes which have this effect including: cheese, all molds (including the air you breathe)

Please consider -> https://dutchtest.com/info-cycle-mapping/
    Once you have data, than you can move forward with treatment(s).

The question is when can you move out of the nnEMF hell your currently in?
    Please consider this as a high priority, it is her big issue.
    Please make sure you test with a EF meter. You may find a potential "new" location to be no better than your current situation.
    Please consider purchasing a https://slt.co/Products/RFMeters/SafeandSoundProIIRFMeter.aspx

Looking Forward...
    Grandpa John

14. Breastfeeding is metabolically very high.
    She needs all the strength she can muster.
    Please do not place her on a "cleansing protocol" while she is breastfeeding.
    All those "toxins" go into her milk. So who gets it? Her infant.

Grandpa John

15. Gabriel Miller

Thanks for all the replies John.

Yes, she has Kaiser too...! Trying to get them to do some blood work. Any clue to which we should ask for? Hormone panel?

I will cut the weird estrogen supplements.

Trying to find a better area.... Moving would be great, yes. Maybe Topanga Canyon? 5G is spreading like wildfire... its basically everywhere around here..

Thanks again,

Gabriel

16. @Gabriel Miller - Don't try to get Kaiser to do blood work; this is were you need your own physician, which is why I recommended @DrEttinger. He can run all the panels you need for her.

Topanga Canyon is pretty, but do you have to stay in the southern California area?

Grandpa John

17. Gabriel Miller

One question: What is a test she can take to test for nnEMF exposure? Is there a blood test to show its effects?

Thanks again!

g

18. Gabriel Miller

southern california is her whole family... They want to be close to the baby..

Does Kaiser reimburse panels run by Dr Ettinger? ( absolutely would head to him, but we are tight financially right now.. both furloughed)

19. Kaiser has paid for most of the costs of my labs when I go to an ND.

Last edited: May 28, 2020 at 10:11 AM