1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

We don't feed wild animals but why do we feed modern humans????

Discussion in 'Epi-Paleo Recipes' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

40 million still on Food Stamps despite darn near no unemployment in the USA.
    But, unemployment stats are only for those declaring that they are looking for work.
    Apparently, we have lots of folks who don't want to work or look for work......but will stand in line for food. It is amazing that the advice given about not feeding wild animals is so spot on........but the zoo humans never seem to get the true essence of the logic behind the recommendations.

[​IMG]

Jim Laird, Allin and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  2. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

If they aren't looking for jobs they aren't counted in the unemployment statistics. Why bother to look? They already have jobs as "professional voters for liberal politicians," who compensate them with your tax dollars to buy shit food and cigarettes. Self-sustainable political ecology 101. If you don't have enough of them, import more. Self-sustainable political ecology 201.

Allin and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  3. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

In the original Constitution of the United States of America, only landowners were allowed to vote. There was a reason for that. It should still be that way.

Allin likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

"DEPLORABLES UNITE"

Allin, Mystic Rose60 and NeilBB like this.
  5. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

@JanSz I don't even own any land, but I'd gladly give up my voting rights for a shread of sanity.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not think voting rights should be given up, specially for a price.

Sanity is a word, describing this to one and something else to someone else.
    Words must have a meaning.
    I would start with restoring original meaning to words.
    Tower of Babel

I would start with those who create class of perpetual victims.

The way it goes I see shortly possibility of great increase in number of peoples declared as insane.
    We have been there before.

7. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Could not agree with you more about words and meanings, but we may be only 2 left that believe that, JanSz. Epistemology is everything, nobody has beaten that drum more than I have.

Voting rights should belong to productive people with a stake in the nation's future, assuming the nation and the people are rational, of course. They should not belong to professional freeloaders.

Also, the US was conceived as a nation of laws to protect individual freedoms, a Republic, not a damn Democracy as is often incorrectly stated. Democracies have long existed in human history and have always failed because essentially pure Democracy means "mob rule," until the mob destroys itself and is eager to elect a despot...well that is where we are now, not only in the US, but pretty much everywhere in the "civilized" world.

karenr likes this.
  8. brandie

brandie CherokeeSol

Politicians have allowed people to make welfare a career, a way of life. Setting limitations on the amount of help given allows people to lift themselves up, knowing they have to take care of themselves eventually motivates them to work harder. Setting a limit on how many children you can get welfare for would stop people from having more kids just to get more money. Limited welfare is what is needed.

9. NeilBB

NeilBB New Member

Limited charity is what is needed and moral. Welfare is charity enforced at the point of a gun by self-appointed demigods, who always take a large cut. I don't support that.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welfare recipients are akin to being afflicted by Munchhausen by proxy for the left.

Jim Laird, James Gerard and Sheddie like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="NeilBB, post: 235630, member: 6879"]Could not agree with you more about words and meanings, but we may be only 2 left that believe that, JanSz. Epistemology is everything, nobody has beaten that drum more than I have.

Voting rights should belong to productive people with a stake in the nation's future, assuming the nation and the people are rational, of course. They should not belong to professional freeloaders.

Also, the US was conceived as a nation of laws to protect individual freedoms, a Republic, not a damn Democracy as is often incorrectly stated. Democracies have long existed in human history and have always failed because essentially pure Democracy means "mob rule," until the mob destroys itself and is eager to elect a despot...well that is where we are now, not only in the US, but pretty much everywhere in the "civilized" world.[/quote]
    US was conceived as a nation of laws to protect individual freedoms
    ==============
    @NeilBB
    That kind of system leads to prosperity and low birth rate.

Discriminating
    immigration system should be established that select for individuals that:
    #1- love and support American system and all their laws
    #2- are already self sufficient prior to entering USA

Jim Laird and Jack Kruse like this.