1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

We cannot rely on a Device's Signal Bars for EMF Exposures

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

And here I go again breaking news over at EMF Warriors that the media dare not report. Just as I expected, people are being microwaved more than they realize, if we have a reliance on the phone signal bar-strength. This is very much like PhoneGate Scandal to me: the public has been getting misinformation about their radiation exposures in a plethora of ways. Because there are no standards, laws or FCC Regulations about the formula of connection bars actually mean and/or how they actively update, Industry continues to get away with misinformation into infinity ∞ because the public isn't aware there is a deeper health-problem at play. Public Health and Safety is literally being played.

Now, listen to what the reporter says about each carrier using a different formula. Marketers must have known about this for a decade or more: if a telecom creates a formula that shows less bars, you have more customers flee from your service. That is their bottom line, but what they don't want to let the public know is that if a person is relying on "more bars" to minimize their RF/Microwave exposure, it can be a bad move. Instead, the media shows an app about the number of nearby phone towers that are around to make a good connection (implying that when more phone towers go up and are outside someone's window, everything is magical fairies and flying, rainbow-colored unicorns for service), omitting any health implications living and sleeping next to a phone tower 24/7.

What the media will never report is that anyone can get an EMF meter and measure for oneself. This fact is always omitted on news reports because Telecoms know very well that if even 1 in 10 people carried an EMF meter on them and saw what was going on with their own eyes, it would be game over for Industry's current marketing plan. My experience has been similar in seeing higher bars than I would expect when measuring with my EMF meters; for those canaries, we already know via feel when the intensity is spiking. One final point: remember, the harder the phone is straining to keep a connection to a tower, the higher the RF/microwave emissions will be around the phone.

https://www.abc15.com/news/let-joe-know/is-your-cellphone-lying-about-signal-strength

Phosphene, caroline and drezy like this.
  2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

When the wireless industry's and govs' holy grail of a fully microwave saturated 4G/5G Internet of Things/Smart City is attained then the resulting carnage in human health terms will be horrendous. Dr Kruse keeps harping on the evil coming this way, for good reason.

In time, even all the millions of useful idiots robotic-like grasping their smart phones and furiously sending/downloading trifling junk, and sitting like dumb rocks next to their Wi-Fry routers will 'get it'. Game over for telecom's wanton wireless spree.

My abiding concern is how we navigate safely from now until when the tide turns.

Phosphene and Scompy like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Yep, I see it in a similar fashion. There are many ES/EHS links to how we feel, but few are putting it together strong enough via feel. Most sources say some very low number of the population, like 5% to 10% are Electro-sensitive, but any wise person knows this impacts all life, and it's a matter of observing inward enough to see the patterns and clues with exposures. With enough intra-cellular dehydration, I personally think a good majority of the population will feel it and therefore get it.

Phosphene and caroline like this.