1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Cignature Health sells this mask which is said to help deuterium depletion: https://www.cignaturehealth.com/product/breath-right-mask/
    Sadly they don't provide many other details. Anyone knows what type of mask this is? If it's like a high-altitude mask I can find one much easier..
    seanb4 and Mito1 like this.
  2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

I wonder what effect radiation hormesis would have to deplete deuterium from the body ??

.:cool:
  3. JanSz

JanSz Silver

===============================
    upload_2017-11-21_9-5-27.png
  4. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

How bout Buteyko Breathing? I have been practicing for the last three weeks. If I understand correctly most of us are over breathing causing a shortage in the lungs of co2. Co2 in the correct amounts releases 02 from red blood cells to oxygenate our tissues. I have been doing the breath excercises as well as taping my mouth during sleep and excersise to make sure im breathing through my nose.
    shiran likes this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

My breathing has become incredibly optimal naturally. I think from years of fat-adapting through fasting and CT, and eating a mostly ketotic diet.

I also try to be more mindful about my breathing now, and now it's automatic for my lungs to pull in maximal oxygen. I can literally feel the tension in my lungs with every breath I take. I think on average, I only take about 3-4 breaths per minute.
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Thanks for sharing this @kris90 . My experience is very similar to this too. I take a few more breaths than 3 or 4 though per minute, but not nearly as many as I used to. I contribute it to a higher redox,lower heteroplasmy rate, being so connected to the sun and earth. After all, the only reason we breath is to capture electrons. I know that Jack actually trained one of our members, Jeremy T., to breath through his skin. Jeremy is also very connected to nature.
    caroline likes this.
  7. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I was thinking more like breathing=oxygen (electron acceptor). Could you elaborate....?
  8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Alex97232, Lahelada, seanb4 and 2 others like this.
  9. Sun Disciple, I recall from a youtube video with the Cignature Health team that they developed their deuterium depleting mask on Buteyko principles.
    Sun Disciple, karenr and freesia like this.
  10. Dewey C. Layman Jr.

Dewey C. Layman Jr. New Member

I would imagine its tied to sunlight. The sun associated with the local environment should be enough to counter the deuterium eaten in that area. The same with eating carbs in strong sunlight and not getting fat. Thats what i would think, but i guess even thats not enough if you live in a city where you loads of nnEMF raising deuterium in your body too. Thats my thoughts. I could be wrong.
    JanSz likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Come on guys...........are you just reading and listening to me and not assimilating? I'm getting pissed.

Best deuterium depletion thing to do in Northern hemisphere? Blue Lagoon Iceland. You're sitting in 65 million year old rain water that fell at a high latitude that is around 115 ppm so it's DDW. Then you add in the kinetic isotopic effect with evaporation right under your nose where you breath the negative ions of EZ water enacts the Lenard effect. If you do it in the sun even better. Too bad Wim doesn't get it, but y'all should.

[​IMG]
  12. Sean L.

Sean L. New Member

Down in PDC at Punta Esmeralda Cenote. Public beach with only a few locals where this cenote is hidden back in the woods..

Attached Files:

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Awesome......!
  14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Maybe they should listen to this podcast. https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/podcast/biohacking-podcasts/cold-thermogenesis-how-to/ .. Lahelada posted it on another thread. Thank you Lahelada. I got alot of good details not necessarily about deuterium, but just how we should do ct period. I have noticed that everything Dr.K has recommended is deuterium depleting. I noticed a pattern with what he recommends and what everyone is listing as deuterium depleting. Also in my opinion with the nnEMF around we should do alot of ct all the time. So just go experiment with what Dr. K has given us. I will also include Wim Hof breathing method. Now that its cold here in New Jersey, very refreshing by the way I am using it for my ct.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017 at 9:19 AM
    Lahelada and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The obesity paradox is a medical hypothesis which holds that obesity (and high cholesterol, TG when the more global term reverse epidemiology is used) may, counterintuitively, be protective and associated with greater survival in certain groups of people, such as very elderly individuals or those with certain chronic diseases. It further postulates that normal to low body mass index or normal values of cholesterol may be detrimental and associated with higher mortality in asymptomatic people. the cause of it is a subctaneous fat mass that has a lot more deuterium in it than it should and this helps stimulate the growth of stem cells in the fat. Many do not realize that humans have massive amounts of stem cells in it. https://aligntherapy.com/podcast/dr...ts-cell-phone-effects-obesity-paradox-ep-144/
    philip malone likes this.
  16. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

It's cold and snowing in Michigan and I just came in from two hours of snow CT and functional movement. The neighbor lady was out feeding her goats and she was all bundled up in her parka, boots, scarf and gloves and suddenly it cam to me just how unnatural and strange she looked in all of that winter apparel, while I was in shorts and camis and moccasins. She was the zoo animal and I was like the goats as I just turned away and continued on and smiled. :)
  17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

lolhahahah tooo funny.. but you go girl.. thats what I want is to not need many clothes, wow snow already ..sweeeet.. I actually can't wait for snow. Hey.. speaking of goats.. I have an interview (and my boyfriend too) Sunday with this family looking for a farm manager, well he said it is basically a petting zoo. I would have to feed 14, cows, 4 horses, goats, chickens, emu, lamma.. and some cats..so on.. they are like misfits so to speak.. horses just have free run.. also taking care of lawn, snow removal. Its a little more then I a year then I get now with an apartment and utilities included, so its like getting a big raise in many ways. I would love to work outside just about all day. He has some come in on the weekends but we are home alot I would just go out and help or something. I hope this pans out for us.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Dr. Jack Kruse Endometriosis = deuterium

Using Lugol's (iodine + potassium iodide)
    makes endometriosis less likely

does it follow that Lugol's depresses/optimizes D content in the body?

Same for selenium, FT3 & RT3, cortisol(AM)

////////
    @Jack Kruse
    Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Silver

[​IMG]
    Dr. Jack Kruse
    2 hrs ·
    There are so many false narratives out there now. Consider lectins. We have MD's telling people many things about them, BUT THE TRUTH. Lectins are plant based deuterium bombs.
    ==================================
    Lets ferret out the worst mistakes on the bottom list.
    upload_2017-12-8_11-57-38.png

================================
    Image611b.jpg

=================================
    upload_2017-12-8_12-8-39.png

//
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 11:08 AM
    Brent Patrick likes this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

New blog went live and members will want to listen to this one. Reality #20 blog that just went live. In here you find out what builds optimal and ultimate health. https://www.patreon.com/posts/15778636 For members this is free. For non members cowboy up. It is a zinger.
    Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.