1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Is this worth the $$$ ?

https://johnellis.com/shop/

It seems it has some "quackwatch" type of debunking on the first page of google.

I am travelling at the moment and dont have time to research .

If anyone has any experience or comments it would be appreciated.

Thx

Simon
  2. JanSz

JanSz Silver

@Jack Kruse

@WalterNL

Thank you greatly for all this information that you have been able to locate and share.
    The gist of it made you conclude:
    SMOW has 155.76 ±0.1 ppm of Deuterium, so from this I infer that San Pellegrino has about 90-100 ppm.

Now,
    below is a copy of e-mail from cignaturehealth I got.
    And they say that
    Pellegrino has about 147-150 ppm.

Assuming that both are telling the truth
    who have better equipment?

did both parties were testing the same thing?

upload_2017-11-13_7-39-15.png
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Alex97232, Lahelada and seanb4 like this.
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

I started my questions you mention with innocent wild eyed optimism to the point that and, on second thought, I felt a little embarrassed and felt like deleting part of the question, but didn't. I reserve the human right to get excited and overly exuberant sometimes because this is a fun ride and Jack collects and connects the dots unlike anyone else that I've read.

The video at the top of Jack's NOVEMBER 9, 2017 makes it clear as @Andrea points out too. I'm refining my understanding since. 150 ppm is very very low and the health impact seems to seriously kick in at 85ppm and below, at least for the ill. Those are really low numbers. Even with respect to shifting the spectrum 150ppm(parts per MILLION <Doctor Evil voice required when reading that> ) probably isn't anywhere near enough to shift the spectrum for cheaper consumer grade detection. The way bigger "fish to fry" issue is certainly the "clog"/viscosity/proton stagnancy that D2O creates. I think I get that now though still have to listen to the Q&A I missed.

Two things are for sure.
    1. This sure gives me a new appreciation of the tricks life and mitochondria can play.
    2. Time to look closer into the old "copper pot on the ground" things doc's been saying forever: https://phys.org/news/2017-02-deuterium-tritium-functionalized-metal-organic-framework.html
    Lastly let's not forget the fact doc sure has been saying the word "graphene" quite a bit lately too: https://phys.org/news/2016-01-graphene-finest-filter.html
  4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Thanks for sharing. But I just realized I jumped the gun here. The amounts given in the papers I cited where promille change, in other words -100 promille would be -10 percent compared to VSMOW. Which would just be 15ppm lower in Deuterium (with 155ppm for VSMOW).

So that would put San Pellegrino at most 10ppm Deuterium lower than the standard. Not even the waters with the least deuterium would be below 100ppm. So I have to change my prior conclusion. Mineral waters are still lower than average, but not near the Deuterium Depleted Waters that cost much more. So that would make the response from that company somewhat credible.
    seanb4, drezy and Brent Patrick like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Thank you.

There goes San Pellegrino and others.
    @Brent Patrick
    BUT

Water from Cenote in Mexico is also a suspect
    right??
    The ancient waters marked in a blue dot on figure #5 (Fossil Water) also would not cut it.

@Jack Kruse

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  6. philip malone

philip malone New Member

Back to square one? The question is, can a DIY approach (series of freezings) give us water that meets a standard for healing (i.e. < 85 or so ppm)??
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I told ya what I do in the Patreon blogs.
    Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  8. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

seanb4 likes this.
  9. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

seanb4 likes this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Well I wouldn't write off S.Pell that fast.
    The most important water is the water made by mitochondria. The water we drink should be what is provided by nature, not polluted by man. So most mineral waters still fit that bill. You don't want surface water where industry dumps its waste, but a decent source untouched by man. Further, how good your mitochondria work depend on your redox, which is dictated by the environment you are in. Your body will be able to deplete deuterium when your environment is optimal.

But what interests me are the possible uses of DDW. It may be useful when you're seriously ill. But is it also useful to offset a less than optimal environment? In which environment could DDW help? Is it worth the cost when living near the equator or only at high latitudes?
  11. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Yes, most definitely.

12. shiran

shiran Curious

With the 5G coming around I think in the future is not so bright in China the governments provides DDW that's a smart move, do you think your government wants you to be healthy The environment is awful at least here in my small country , so maybe we will benefit from DDW
  13. JanSz

JanSz Silver

Like @WalterNL reminded above,
    deuterium content is just one aspect of water.
    For general population the most important is to use good drinking water.
    His, WalterNL post
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ways-to-deplete-deuterium.20366/page-5#post-227871
    provides wealth of of information of what water we may consider to be in that category.
    San Pellegrino (widely available)
    or in my area
    Poland Spring
    seems to fit the bill.

One big take home for me from this discussion is that
    ancient waters (the blue dot on figure#5) are not much better than other good drinking waters (at least in deuterium category)

All good (naturally available) waters still have deuterium content that is real close to 150ppm.
    Any few digits here or there seems insignificant when one think of 100ppm or 85ppm or 25ppm as water to use for healing.

--------------------
    It would be nice to figure what kind improvement one could expect from one freezing cycle.
    But couple or few cycles would likely not make much difference.

One distillation cycle under normal atmospheric pressure gives 4% gain.
    So rectification column would have to have 30+ steps.

Brent Patrick and shiran like this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...n-the-spin-helical-Dirac-transport-regime.pdf
  15. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ice age glacial, whistler water and Icelandic glacial are all distributed world wide. I did not request the specific deuterium analysis but superficially at least they meet all of jacks requirements laid out in the webinar and Q&A. High elevation glacial spring water. I would focus my research on tthose brands that advertise as such first.
    seanb4 and shiran like this.
  16. philip malone

philip malone New Member

I'll have to look at them again. What I recall is either 1) Buying some kind of $$$$ glacial water or 2) Trying to create some by freezing several times (which may not be effective anyway). Thanks.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

Brent Patrick likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

Oh no! Don't show me that. You're making me want to construct one in my backyard! Look at this beauty from those slides you referenced. I love well designed systems and the fact that it seems we're just mimicking tricks, knowingly or not, that life mastered billions of years ago. Pretty humbling.:

dedeuterator.png
    Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.
  19. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

I shall still be drinking S Pell as you mentioned Walter with a number of good points you raise regarding Redox ...as Jack mentioned previously Vid D status can be hard to raise in some Deuterium indviduals. .me having high vitamin D coming out of Australian Winter and keeping my environment void of much nnEMF as possible and only drinking S Pello for past 18 months it would stand to reason that I keep following this approach until I receive lab specs regarding San Pell Water. Good thread many interesting view points.
    shiran and drezy like this.
  20. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

I love the way your brain thinks Drezy