1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

2. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Read description,
    these are not deuterium depleted waters.

================================

Product Description
    Core Water� is a micro-structured water that contains much higher levels of stored energy and more available oxygen. Health Breakthroughs International's patented M-Power Aqua Technology� is utilized to transform ultra purified water using the revolutionary Elix� system from Millipore� with the addition of small amounts of minerals from ancient clay sources. NMR O17 spectroscopic analysis proves that Core Water� contains much smaller H2O clusters than the same water that has not been transformed with Health Breakthroughs patented technology. Core Water� should not be used independently but to support our foundational M-Water�.

Product Description
    M-Water� is a micro-structured water that contains high levels of stored energy and more available oxygen. Our patented M-Power Aqua Technology� is utilized to transform ultra purified water using the revolutionary Elix� system from Millipore� with the addition of small amounts of minerals from ancient clay sources. NMR O17 spectroscopic analysis proves that M-Water� contains much smaller H2O clusters than the same water that has not been transformed with Health Brea patent pending technology. Based on water memory transfer, ordinary clean drinking water is transformed with the addition of small amounts of M-Water�, with the stability of both M-Water� and the water it is added to � remaining stable with smaller H2O clusters for several months and even years. M-Water� is our foundational water product that can be used with his other more potent water products for a complete hydration program.
    ////////////

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

It seems cheaper and simpler to just pop the $1.50 for a bottle of San Pellegrino...

Brent Patrick, Lahelada and shiran like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder if they would be willing and able to test Pellegrino with one of their tests?
    https://www.cignaturehealth.com/

upload_2017-11-12_13-37-46.png

seanb4 likes this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

I thought it would be fun to contact San Pellegrino about the wonders of deuterium depleted water - but then I thought the price of their water would go through the roof... the deuterium test is interesting - but what is normal? Or is it the new normal...
    How much is the test?

At least now I know why Brazil nuts give me more energy than LEF selenium pills:)

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

DDW Deuterium depleted water

Price of test is $225 0r $250 (but in video the mention $90).

Talking about adults that stopped growing, desirable is 13oppm or less.
    Growing people are enigma at this time. Deuterium rules over GH, Growth Hormone, so sometime more, other times less is required (naturally).

That large black guy on the left, on the video, mentioned that
    important is first phase (when using DDW one reaches 130ppm
    that takes long
    but then he easily reached 90's
    and it appeared that he did not wanted to push it any lower (but I do not know his reasons).

Apparently BMI Body Mass Index is not of their concern.
    Guy on the left and guy on the right are rather corpulent.

Available deuterium depleted waters are:
    125ppm

so, knowing San Pellegrino's deuterium content
    would allow us to have opinion about it.

Alex97232, seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I came across this interesting read: http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1115&context=grad_research_posters
    They measured oxygen and hydrogen isotope ratios to test the validity of claims made about mineral waters. (San Pellegrino passes the test)
    They don't give ppm numbers, just the difference compared to Standard Mean Ocean Water. SMOW has 155.76 ±0.1 ppm of Deuterium, so from this I infer that San Pellegrino has about 90-100 ppm. (They say -56 in the above link, but the link below says -64)

More Italian waters were tested in this paper: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0375674212002038
    Best Italian waters:
    Mont Blanc -99 δD (‰) SMOW ( http://www.roxane.fr/en/our-brands/mont-blanc.html )
    SANT'ANNA −94
    LEVISSIMA −84
    Acqua panna is at -53.

Digging further you can find a lot of testing like this, for instance: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.527.6765&rep=rep1&type=pdf
    Evian -74
    Gerolstein -57

Anyway my conclusion for now is that widely available mineral waters appear to be fine. You can also search for the isotope composition of tap water near you. But obviously tap water can have fluoride and other stuff added.

labellavita, Penny, Alex97232 and 4 others like this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sounds real good.
    Now, wonder is somebody studied or observed health of people who drink this type of waters for long time.

===============
    Similar to observation of restaurant crew in Chicago's exposed to black light for decades being surprisingly healthy.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Alex97232, WalterNL and Lahelada like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

13. Valerie

Valerie Gold

Stable isotope ratios of tap water in the contiguous USA.
    upload_2017-11-12_14-50-47.png

JanSz and Brent Patrick like this.
  14. Valerie

Valerie Gold

Marko Pollo likes this.
  15. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Don't forget that deuterium is necessary for cell growth. But it must be tightly controlled within the circadian cycle.

Looking at those |Argentine waters .I am in the wrong part of the country and Patagonia is an excellent place after all.

brandie likes this.
  16. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

17. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

shiran and Brent Patrick like this.
  18. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

Well penny if the price of San Pellegrino goes through the roof you can all blame me I sent them an email regarding Deuterium levels in their waters o_O

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Irene and brandie like this.
  19. shiran

shiran Curious

Brent , the sun pellegrino water you refer to is this :?
    https://www.acquapanna.com/
    Only found sparking sun pellegrino online
    Thanks

20. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I think for this we can read the stories of Weston A. Price where he visits people that live high in mountains or/and at higher latitudes. They are sure to drink low deuterium water.

For clinical data I checked the things Laszlo Boros was talking about
    Cong, F. S. et al. (2010). Deuterium-depleted water inhibits human lung carcinoma cell growth by apoptosis. Exp Ther Med, 1, 277–283.
    Boros, L. G. et al. (2014). Fumarate hydratase and deuterium depletion control oncogenesis via NADPH-dependent reductive synthesis: mitochondrial matrix water, DNA deuteration and epigenetic events. Cancer Res, 74 (19 Suppl.) Abstract nr 1426. doi: 10.1158/1538- 7445.AM2014-1426 (excerpt below)
    Kovács, A. et al. (2011). Deuterium depletion may delay the progression of prostate cancer. J Cancer Ther, 2, 548–556. http:// dx.doi.org/10.4236/jct.2011.24075 (excerpt below)
    Krempels, K. et al. (2008). A retrospective evaluation of the effects of deuterium-depleted water consumption on four patients with brain metastases from lung cancer. Integr Cancer Ther, 7, 172–181. http:// dx.doi.org/10.1177/1534735408322851