1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Thank you again Kris and you must have been getting my vibes because I have been wondering where you have been. I don't have the lingo to explain what I was thinking but you said exactly what I was trying to say in my post, lol but mine didn't come out like yours haha... Also what about CT, my brain is telling me we need that as much too if not more?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

[qu ote="kris90, post: 227461, member: 19157"]So really, at the end of the day, light is still the most important (UV and IR) and now we know precisely why.

UV light controls deuterium in our tissues (helps us deplete). That's why you could thrive living at the equator with higher deuterium water, and higher deuterium food (i.e. carbohydrates) because of the strong UV light. Red light cannot deplete deuterium, but it is critical for moving H+ protons. So when you live by the poles with less UV light, you still have 42% IR light, and you are designed to drink deuterium depleted water, and food (i.e. animal fats, because carbs do not grow away from equator in winter).

So, in essence, before all the nnEMF, all you had to do to be healthy in your local environment was to follow Mother Nature's cues. Eat what grows, and utilize the sun. But now, if you live away from the equator, and you are ill, you have too much deuterium concentrated in your tissues because of all the circadian mismatches. So even if you go strict keto, the nnEMF fucks you, and you need more UV light to help you deplete. The red light in your environment cannot help you deplete deuterium, it can only help you move H+ protons when you are already optimized.

It seems with the nnEMF today, you NEED to not only get plenty of UV light, but also use epi-paleo simultaneously to help A) deplete deuterium, and B) move H+ protons by using red light and being a fat burner.[/quote]
    ======================================================
    Great summary.

What is more deuterium depleted
    bacon
    or
    oysters
    do they grow at equator or have to be imported?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    you are designed

It takes 10000 years to change design.

============================

3. Is that true?
    I recently listened to a talk about RO-water and it was said the filtered water with mineral content below 130 ppm was able to get inside cells by osmotic exchange.

4. kris90

kris90 New Member

I know, it's been a while! Maybe I did receive your "vibes". Spooky action at a distance?

I'm not sure if CT can actually help us deplete deuterium, but I'm sure it helps prevent us from accumulating deuterium. Cold water is a natural faraday cage, so it should help counteract some of the nnEMF we are exposed to.

The fact that Jack gives the same repeated advice to move to the equator for those who are still ill despite getting sun, CT and epi-paleo to me means that you need strong UV light to deplete deuterium. Also, population density is huge too due to nnEMF.

So I personally think someone like myself, who has optimal health can thrive at my latitude (45th). I am currently facing no health issues, so I am able to use the sun in my local environment, daily CT, epi-paleo and good drinking water to maintain my health. I also live in a low populated area with minimal cell reception at my home, and surrounded by trees (natural faraday cage). My job is suboptimal because I work in an office, but the CT I do has been able to completely offset that. So for a disease reversal, you likely need to change zip codes, but if your health is optimal, a little bit goes a long way.

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

I'm going to go with oysters, because seafood lives in water, and water = natural faraday cage = low deuterium.

That is not to say bacon is not a great choice, because bacon = animal fat and animals have deuterium depleting abilities.

Nick Nas and Danco3636 like this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Yesterday I went to that other site and couldn't find it to ask you a question.. Then you popped up here today an answered it.. Anyway, your explanation makes a lot of sense and thank you for explanation of what the trees do, didn't know that. Thank you again.

kris90 likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Yes it is true - the water made by the mitochondria is the only concern... anything that screws up the workings of the mito will screw up the amount of water it can make.... this includes large protons which make it difficult to quantum tunnel... and dehydration which slows down the ATP-ase by depleting magnesium - and any host of metals which reflect light or screw up the phosphorescence ability of the cytochromes -

kris90 likes this.
  8. George Papamarkos

George Papamarkos New Member

There are many molecular H2 treatments out there and, from what I have read and from people that have used it, that it has some good results even in severe cases.
    Is this somehow related to deuterium depletion - as I suspect - enforced by H+ ions created from molecular H2?

@Jack Kruse what's your opinion?

Kat @ lat 43 and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  9. Valerie

Valerie Gold

Consider the math: 2000 calorie diet (my quick calculations)

3 liters water/day (deuterium 147 ppm) - 0.440 g D20

All fat diet (deuterium 120 ppm) - 0.031 g D2O (7% of daily D2O intake/day)
    All flour diet (deuterium 157 ppm) - 0.086 g D2O (20% daily D20 intake/day

Food is small portion of the input - it is the water you take in.

As Dr Kruse says - Light - water - magnetism. Food is lower on the list, only small difference.

10. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

@Valerie I could be completely off with this but isn't food calories slightly more important because these are used in the TCA then pumped across mitochondria, so all of those cals see the mito whereas the water we drink doesn't so much?

Lahelada likes this.
  11. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

For anyone who is interested in having their deuterium levels tested, cignature health offers three different tests that can be done at home.

https://www.cignaturehealth.com/

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  12. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think thats w en you understand the importance of food needing to be a third of harvestable electrons only. This stuff is so intrinsic that you almost cannot avoid it. For example if we had a collective awakening and all ate gf beef we would run short in no time. So if forced to eat industrial beef you get to the end of teh line faster if you do not know that . By that I mean about the importance of sunlight ,UV light specifically. When you wrote that,Sean, I was reminded of something though. . Dr Fung said that fat is being fast tracked absorbed in the intestines as chylomicrons, goes through the lymphatic system to the thoracic duct and directly into the systemic blood circulation (not the portal circulation of the liver) so if you are leptin resistant you will put on weight this way.

"He asked: "Under a ketogenic/ Low Carb High Fat diet, people are encourage to eat the large majority of calories as fat. Generally, they should eat real food, until full. Some people have taken this to mean that they should add extra fat to everything they eat – witness the popularity of ‘Fat Bombs’ – treats or foods with very high fat content or Bullet Proof Coffee – coffee with the addition of extra oil (MCT, coconut etc). There has been some people who find this slows down weight loss and others that feel it does not. What’s happening?" (https://idmprogram.com/who-needs-to-avoid-fat-bombs-and-bpc/)

I was thinking at the time that this would mean that an Atkins diet could never have worked if that was the case and we know that it did. Atkins worked great in the 80s when deuterium as a physiological disruptor was not yet that common,even though hydrogenated fats already had entered the food chain in the 50s. However, people voted with their tastebuds and voted butter over margarine. In the 80s processed foods started, in Europe at least. Yes, we had hydrogenated fats but we had not eaten them for decades yet so Atkins worked. Now? Limited I think to the individual which is what I think Dr Fung is really observing.

Unclearable deuterium may well be the real reason behind that. Thinking about hydrogenated fats again here and the use of them for three decades now. It also makes you think that water fasting may not be the brightest thing unless you use a good water,even less bright if you advocate it for days on end. Add to that the corn oils,canola soya oils all C4 plants a veritable shit storm . Chapeau, Dr K. !

Am I seeing this correctly ?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  13. shiran

shiran Curious

George do you have experience with this kind of water? Thanks

Attached Files:

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Any amount of CT is good to help deplete deuterium in your body too. This is what a wild animal would do when they go into the water. Think about elephants and hippos now. They eat C3 grasses and they love living in water don't they. Why???? Their foods are nutrient poor and are loaded with deuterium, so they need a behavior to get rid of it. They both live inside the tropics under powerful sun which is wise. What else do they do a lot of? They seek a water life. The more CT you do the more you increase your electric charge, increases your oxygen tension which increases the pull of electrons on ECT and it increases your breathing efficiency too. It is the secret sauce behind why Hof pushed breathing. Anything that pulls electrons from NAD+ to oxygen in mitochondria = more current. More current = higher redox = deuterium depletion.

halvibe, axel brandt, Anita and 13 others like this.
  15. kris90

kris90 New Member

Aha, should have known CT can deplete deuterium as well, not just strong UV light.

BUT, I guess when you are ill and live in a densely populated area full of nnEMF at a high latitude, the best thing you can do is to get to the equator, because then you can CT AND get UV light. You deplete deuterium faster using both simultaneously.

For myself, I have become supremely cold adapted to the point where my morning oral temps are below 36 C. I drink boatloads of water from my well that I keep just above freezing, daily fasting, eat high fat + seafood daily and get my morning sun daily, and live in low population density surrounded by trees so I don't need strong UV light to deplete deuterium.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Why Mexico now? What is in a cenote? RAIN water that is 65 million years old that is naturally DDW and it is 50 degrees in tropical sun and sit over a strong magnetic field............Anyone connecting dots yet? The member event in Mexico is only 6 weeks away where I go there again. Now you know why I go 5 times a year.

17. shiran

shiran Curious

Do you think people from Europe should come to Mexico, change time zones stressing mitochondria jet lag... or find a closer location in the tropics? I know it's n=1 but in general thinking

18. shiran

shiran Curious

To the original question in this interesting thread..
    If you would List by importance The contribution of operations to depletion of deuterium from the body
    What would your list look like?

19. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Jack, have the details about the event been released? Really interested in it this year.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is a question for them not me. I would tell you contact some of the EU members who have come and ask them. Jamie Ward came three times in like 6 weeks early in 2017. The last time he brought his GF to get hacked and meet me and talk for a week and last week they are engaged and they are coming to Mexico again.