1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Valerie

Valerie Gold

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I answered it. Before Gretchen went off the reservation I told here in a consult about my cold weather dopamine hack. That was way back in the blog series. I mentioned ot her before I left Nashville my working hypothesis was that I woul dbe moving toward the poles and at elevations..........but I found that opposite was needed. Because of the light we use and the nnEMF in the high and low end of the spectrum. That is why. The closer to a city the worse the effect is and will become from here on out.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have given my members it all from day one. Many did not realize that my teachings were all about the quantum numbers of electrons and protons. And truthfully as Scompy just got out of Marino in his latest podcast with him, you really don't need to know the mechanism........you just need to know what to do with them to feel better. Why have you all come to me and why have some of you stayed? What is the reason? To know. To know why.

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVide..._type=2&app_id=2392950137&live_video_guests=0

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Many people her mocked me when I told you it was not about food.........why? Because they are assholes? No........they did not have my perspective. Why have some left to early before they thesis is fully laid out? Because they did not like the message they had to move. Most still don't yet they keep seeing people get and sick and die all around them and they still lie to themselves in the mirror every day and cannot fathom how the matrix we've built as mankind it killing us because of some simple ideas around electrons and protons that go on at the smallest scales of life.

The source of fat matters ONLY because of the photosynthetic mechanisms in the food web. This means you need to know how light controls charge particles. It controls them in many ways most are clueless about. Animals are deuterium “depleters” because that is what nature favors because of how the ATPase was built. The other part to get right in the mitochondriac story???: The diurnal Nobel credo: Nature's kitchen’s always open when the sun is up, and she mandates it shuts down when the sun sets. Why? red light is what controls the flow of H+ in the mitochondria. This is what the food guru is unaware of and it never is filtered in to experimental design The effect on water motion in the cytosol and matrix can be seen here since you cannot see it in the cytosol and matrix. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...52D30128E4445EC2E7AD52D30128E4445EC&FORM=VIRE

Now.........what has the Patreon blogs given the wise mitochondriacs?

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The answers of why Life is built they way it is..............I told you April 2016 is the MOST important webinar and this November 2017 one is number 2.

Why did I say it?

They key that food gurus DO NOT know as scale shrinks, as it does in a cell the EM force gets STRONGER. This means the deuterium effect is MAGNIFIED in the cristae. When you’re clueless about the 4 forces (and they are), you lose perspective of what really matters in biology. That is why this deuterium effect is massively important to a mitochondriac who understands that food is not the base understanding of ANYTHING important to biology. The fundamental core understanding is how how deuterium and H+ work and how electrons are excited and fall to the ground state in mitochondrial properly. This makes the deuterium fractionation you have in your tissues the MOST critical element to you and how thermodynamically you can operate in your chosen cesspool. It turns out the light in that cesspool environment is that key controller of what happens in the mitochondrial MATRIX of life. It is all around you? What did you choose? Did you choose the RED PILL in the sky???? Or the BLUE one in your pocket or at work??? If you chose blue, you just traded time for money. Enjoy it. That is the inconvenient truth of my QUILT.

Nick Nas, Anita, Cpt.Tired and 8 others like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I want the red pill.
    But for a moment confused colors.
    my working hypothesis was that I woul dbe moving toward the poles and at elevations......
    ....but I found that opposite was needed.
    ----------------------------

Thank you for clear answer.

//

Anita likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This makes the deuterium fractionation you have in your tissues the MOST critical element to you and how thermodynamically you can operate in your chosen cesspool.

It turns out the light in that cesspool environment is that key controller of what happens in the mitochondrial MATRIX of life.
    ===========================

This are two different tasks.
    Only the first one is the primary goal. (deuterium fractionation)

The second and some others are ways of achieving that primary goal.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If not for the last two centuries of technological development, the nnEMF hell,
    to improve on deuterium fractionation
    one would be advised to move their residence farther form equator.
    But because the last two centuries happened, to minimize deuterium you are looking closer to equator.

There is a tremendous difference between Circadian Rhythm at equator and
    40 or 50 or more degrees from equator.
    Also there is much less of sunlight energy farther from equator.
    Those differences are friendly toward minimizing deuterium.

Is it really worth moving closer to equator, since the technology is already everywhere?

curves2.0, Penny and caroline like this.
  9. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

That is the million dollar question. Can we fix our issues with just light if the nnEMF is constantly attacking our cells.

JanSz likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its not at the poles or the equator yet.........so guess what. Make you best guess, test and go. I have made mine.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I teach you how to fish........but I am not your fisherman.

Alex97232 and Brent Patrick like this.
  12. Billybats

Billybats New Member

So if we didn't have this technology (nnEMF) then we wouldn't have to worry about deuterium deletion. If I am understanding you Dr. Krus that nnEMF and messing up the circadian rhythm increasing hertz in the cells/ mitochondria which would increase deuterium?

I was reading that the ocean has high levels of deuterium and that in warm climate the rain has high levels as well, which I am guessing is from evaporation from the ocean. It also said cold weather has low deuterium levels, as well as the sun having some deuterium. This is obviously life cycle. In my opinion from what I read from you and articles that nnEMF and screwing up circadian rhythm plus no morning sun are the the biggest problem or the only problems?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My observations:
    -----------------------------------
    Water available for consumption contains deuterium.
    Some water have more of it some less.
    Water's deuterium content is highest at equator and decreases with the distance from it.
    It is that way for long time, much longer than the last two centuries (during which technology was developed).
    Say, it was that way for the last 10000 years.

Eukaryote
    A eukaryote is any organism whose cells have a cell nucleus and other organelles enclosed within membranes.

Eukarytoes have two types of water in their bodies.
    The water that they drank and the water that they made in their mitochondria.
    Mitochondria is a deuterium filter.
    Quality of that filter depends on %heteroplasmy.

Only water made by mitochondria becomes intracellular.
    Larger %heteroplasmy results in higher deuterium content.
    %heterplasmy is first, deuterium follows.
    Water that is drank is extracellular.

Health is function of %heteroplasmy.
    The lower %heteroplasmy corresponds to better health.

Healthy eukarytoe is able to live as healthy,
    while consuming high deuterium content water,
    because his %heteroplasmy is low.
    ----------------
    When we eat young presumably healthy eukarytoes flesh we consume less deuterium.
    When we drink deuterium depleted water we consume less deuterium.
    That is likely positive but it is similar to taking medicine.
    Sick people need medicine.
    Young healthy people do not need to do it.
    Reason why with time young gets old is not because they consumed too much deuterium while young.

===========

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Cpt.Tired, karenr, SlamSlask and 4 others like this.
  14. Inger

Inger Silver

that is a cool summary Jan :)

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.preventa.us/faq

Research shows that decreasing the level of deuterium in the tissues and organs is a natural biological process.
    However, the body’s ability to deplete deuterium decreases as we get older, sicker and get less exercise or sunlight.

caroline likes this.
  16. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

This comment sent me looking for the "research" that they mention but not cite. I think you have got it. Heteroplasmy is the deciding factor. EMF being the fuel source for that,resulting in deuterium retention,resulting in an an endless deuterium supply for unwanted cell growth to put it euphemistically.

caroline and Brent Patrick like this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Reason why with time young gets old is not because they consumed too much deuterium while young.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/ways-to-deplete-deuterium.20366/page-2#post-227420

///////////

18. shiran

shiran Curious

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Cpt.Tired, Penny and caroline like this.
  20. kris90

kris90 New Member

So really, at the end of the day, light is still the most important (UV and IR) and now we know precisely why.

UV light controls deuterium in our tissues (helps us deplete). That's why you could thrive living at the equator with higher deuterium water, and higher deuterium food (i.e. carbohydrates) because of the strong UV light. Red light cannot deplete deuterium, but it is critical for moving H+ protons. So when you live by the poles with less UV light, you still have 42% IR light, and you are designed to drink deuterium depleted water, and food (i.e. animal fats, because carbs do not grow away from equator in winter).

So, in essence, before all the nnEMF, all you had to do to be healthy in your local environment was to follow Mother Nature's cues. Eat what grows, and utilize the sun. But now, if you live away from the equator, and you are ill, you have too much deuterium concentrated in your tissues because of all the circadian mismatches. So even if you go strict keto, the nnEMF fucks you, and you need more UV light to help you deplete. The red light in your environment cannot help you deplete deuterium, it can only help you move H+ protons when you are already optimized.

It seems with the nnEMF today, you NEED to not only get plenty of UV light, but also use epi-paleo simultaneously to help A) deplete deuterium, and B) move H+ protons by using red light and being a fat burner.

Pablo, halvibe, Antonis and 16 others like this.