1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    JanSz likes this.
  2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Brent Patrick, Sheddie and drezy like this.
  3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Its all connected (physics) !

drezy likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

In vivo Oxygen likely plays a role in optimal application of light for health?

Recently, I replaced my beat-up old fingertip pulse oximeter. The new one came with a package insert that wrote this under the heading, Measurement Principle:

"Oxygenated blood absorbs light preferentially at 905nm (near infrared light) whereas deoxygenated blood absorbs light preferentially at 660nm (red light). A pulse oximeter works by passing a beam of red and infrared light through a pulsating capillary bed and then measures the amount of red and infrared light emerging from the tissues via a sensor. To improve accuracy, [the unit model] uses a proprietary algorithm to collect data from pulsatile arterial blood and excludes noise from the tissues. The relative absorption of light by oxyhemoglobin (HbO) is then calculated according to the Beer-Lambert's Law and a quantitative measurement of the user's oxyhemoglobin status, i.e., Oxygen saturation level (SpO2) is derived."

Algorithms aside, I found it intriguing about light absorption related to one's SpO2, as found in this, of all places. A veritable fountain of questions popped up. Like, isn't it that arterial blood is normally less oxygenated than venous blood? Like, what do I really know in a simple sense about mitochondria and oxygenation? (Suddenly, almost nothing!) Like, does this little factoid plug in to our studies in red & NIR light? Like, would choosing red and/or NIR light exposures for health support be more optimal for knowing our SpO2 status? I mean, the range is rather small in per cent. Otherwise, in known health conditions where O2 is usually low, would we turn on the NIR or the Red (or need both, ideally, except I don't think the red light fans would work well in a sauna) for our artificial light-bathing with specific equipment models on the market? There is more but my clarity of understanding is a bit too elementary, and I just saw this note on different preferences for red or NIR light that I hadn't seen before.

I'm not suggesting use of a pulse oximeter to decide what nm of light to use on any given day, but if I'm aiming to expose to, say, a Joov system or a NIR sauna system, I might use a pulse oximeter to decide to raise my SpO2 a few percent; and, I might opt for a NIR sauna? Similarly, if my SpO2 is excellent I might opt for assumed detoxing effects with Red light?? (Or I could be nuts and this thinking is way off? Or maybe not, if 5G interferes with people's oxygen status and if we come into common use of light therapy to help with that?)

6. drezy

drezy Gold

@Sheddie

I always like the way you think.

FWIW I just bookmarked your post. I need to think about it and revisit it.

JanSz likes this.
  7. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Ohhh. It felt too much like looking down a rabbit hole to me but, presently, I'm replacing my lawn sod so I can go barefoot grounding again; and my focus is scattery... Will be interested if there's a utilitarian nano-nugget to light absorption and O2? Your run-through on it, any time, would be an honor.

Yeah, my chemical-free grass, never as weed-free as my chemical lawn service using neighbors, got some awful weed infestation so that even the dog felt pain in her paws from the 'stickers.' I half-noticed it last fall but thought my dog's running and hopping like a funny bunny might be because she gets kangaroo meat in her kibble... This Spring it became impossible for any humans or pets to go barefoot on that yard grass, even someone I know who has years of hard foot-sole callous built up...

recoen and JanSz like this.
  8. Robert Scheid

Robert Scheid New Member

I didn't see any mention of Brown's gas. After splitting water by electrolysis it can be used to run a generator making electricity, with the byproduct being pure primal water, sans deuterium. I can envision an attachment to a hydrogen car that would collect water from the exhaust. Any thoughts on that?

Corey Nelson and Sun Disciple like this.