1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So you are drinking less,
    and gaining weight
    that extra weight seems like a water in your swollen legs.

I am not sure what would be the right thing to do about your swollen legs,
    but
    it looks like you are making up the missing water plus more.

That extra water was made from fat (on your belly or pork belly you ate) and the air you are breathing.

When you figure out how to remedy swollen legs you should find that you have lost some weight after all.
    =============================
    About swollen legs.
    Recently (months), I had swollen feet, twice.
    Once
    when I ate too much salt (NaCl)
    Second time
    when I ate too much salt (KCl).

KCl-- I was geetting leg cramps, the No-salt was helping (so I overdid it)
    NaCl-- Jack posted video about eating salt (so I overdit it)

You may have similar problem.
    Get tested.
    Find out you sodium and potassium levels.
    They may be within limits, but you may be to close to some limits.
    Post results:
    https://www.walkinlab.com/labcorp-complete-comprehensive-metabolic-panel-cmp-14-blood-test.html

upload_2018-10-21_19-34-4.png

2. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Remember if your redox is low you may not be able to use TCA cycle to burn fat effeciently. I would just worry about getting cold adapted and build your redox in the sun. When the motor is running well then try the "reduce water hack".

Cheryl., Ski coach and drezy like this.
  3. Just listeneing to the April 2012 Webinar on Deep CT. Your issue . prescription very much different than mine. My hope is to get where oyu are to shiver over the next year.

kris90 likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wonder how ADH comes to be, how it works and affects us.
    By drinking less,
    you have not only raised ADH,
    and prompted higher de novo water production,
    but you did that excessively.

=====================
    Initially I got desmopressin hoping to use it and make less trips to the bathroom at night.
    That worked quite ok but I gained weight in the process.
    That was excessive water weight. I have not watched, possibly I got swollen feet but it was not noticeable, so it did not caught my attention, or it did not happen.
    But weight/water gain got my attention.
    So I stopped using it.

In retrospect, I was not consciously thinking of limiting my drinking.
    Very likely I was drinking my normal water intake, just out of habit, not because I was thirsty.

I am guessing that "normal" body response when one uses desmopressin, would be to ask for less water via reducing thirst.

Latter on when I came across the planned drug production of new desmopressin version, with much lower doses, I have put more thought into it.

And now with Boros hacking this area, more analysis.
    ================================================

If you plan on restricting your water intake again,
    possibly you could live with it if,
    you restrict drinking water even more than you did initially.
    Possibly that would compensate for your over-production.

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Yes. Once you are quite lean with very little bodyfat, your muscles take over to generate heat. It's called shivering thermogenesis. It is a sign of insulin sensitivity in muscle tissues, and they burn fat keeping you nice and lean. It's basically a full body workout. 15 mins shivering = 60 mins of gym time.

Cheryl. and Antonis like this.
  6. kris90

kris90 New Member

Just keep at it. The more you can do the better. All depends how soon you want results. I do moreso quick sessions now, because my engines are very sensitive to the stimulus, so it doesn't take much to fire myself up in the morning. But if I had a disease to reverse, I'd literally be in the tub all day long.

7. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Interesting. It does appear that one needs to be careful with UVA, however, especially if there isn't much subsequent UVB; i.e a danger of melanoma...
    See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19155143 and also https://www.facebook.com/Electromag...IUqiGn7IfAMzszUl4o2X8IlEMNQD6puVFJH&__tn__=-R unless "we can take advantage of even the purple/blue light to drive the nuclear reaction in blood plasma to make full spectrum UV light from deuterium...." ?? Still on a learning curve I guess....

8. Sun Disciple

I actually dont really shiver anymore as long as my skin temp is above 45 degrees or so. Last year I went in the lake nearly everyday for 2 1/2 months october to mid december when it froze over. I shivered like crazy once it got down to around freezing. then one day it just stopped and now I have an incredible top;erance
    gotta build that solar callus.

Alison N, kris90 and Ricky Lynn like this.
  9. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I don't think solar callus applies here. There seems to possibly be a danger in an excess of UVA compared to UVB. I guess it all comes back to the best approach to light for the 99% who can't be out in the sun all the time.....

10. Sun Disciple

Where are you 44th/43 lattitude? New York? Im at the 45th freckled white skin with mitochondria from UK (uncoupler) After developing calous I cannot burn here ,god knows ive tried. Mexico in the winter same thing I can stay out all day and nothing.

11. philip malone

philip malone Silver

I got it. I'm the same sun-wise. What I'm talking about, see above, is what does one do when that sun is not available. Do you have certain light bulbs
    you use, for example?

12. Sun Disciple

Get the sun on your skin when it is out. we can still make melatonin with the UVA that is available year round. Cold also increases absorption of UV. IRA is available year round as well. Trips to mexico to keep you charged up. Once you do that then lets talk about lights.

13. Where does it say cold allows more UVA absorption? I know it's been stated many times, but just curious how that works with the science / physics of it all.

14. kris90

kris90 New Member

Photoelectric effect. Cold = electrons. Electrons = harvest light

Sun Disciple and drezy like this.
  15. brookway17

brookway17 Silver

@JanSz do you have the humidflyer mask That Walter had? It looks very similar to the mask they had on DD centers, just a lot cheaper

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes.

Christine_L likes this.
  17. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Why nothing tho?