1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. karenr

karenr Silver

Check out Patrick McKeown's work with Buteyko breathing method..

Earth Monkey likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

This is awesome

4. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Sunlight is a win-win because the redlight enhances the the EZ growth rate for the hexagonal lattice for the UV trapping.

EZGrowth.jpg

KrusinWitchie, Da-mo, drezy and 3 others like this.
  5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Thanks Matt!

And now with the new blogs, we are starting to see how this ties in to mitochondria: specifically, modern living destroys cytochrome 1 (NAD+/NADH redox couple) because nnEMF, blue light and eating carbs 24/7 drive up NADH while lowering NAD+ which short circuits the ETC. That creates pseudohypoxia, and we lose the superoxide pulse which is important for mitophagy. Lack of mitophagy = % heterosplasmy rising = disease.

We know that NAD+/NADH redox couple is powered by UV light (340 nm). So that literally is the missing key to the kingdom. If we are going to use cytochrome 1, we NEED UV light to power it, and increase the redox potential. If we don't have UV light (i.e. winter) we need to bypass cytochrome 1 and go to cytochrome 2 using ketosis. BUT, ketosis is not the answer if we have a mitochondrial disease, because it can never reverse the problem, because we lost the superoxide pulse. So mitochondrial disease reversal = UV light, simple.

Healthy mitochondria can generate ROS/RNS signal using UV light + oxygen to shut off ETC from food electrons. That slows ETC, lowers energy production in mitochondria. Then, the 42% IR light optimizes water density to allow the ATPase to spin faster to make 100% of the ATP required. Cells loaded with deuterium cannot make the ATP from IR light because only H+ can move through the ATPase. This means, UV/IR light + oxygen restores apoptosis = anti-cancer.

6. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Ive been practicing Davids protocol for a few months went from body oxygen level score of 16 to 35. optimal range is 30 to 40. Breath volume reduction ecxercise 3x daily taping mouth while sleeping and breath holds on exhale while warming up for ecxercise and brething only through nose during intense excersize.. I havnt measured but im sure my VO2 max has increased tremendously.

karenr and Annemarie Heise like this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What deuterium depletion using UV light looks like. Anyone who thinks it is about food and not lights........enjoy having your beliefs shattered. My way is better, cheaper, and easier to do have a look: https://www.patreon.com/posts/19125129

8. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

9. Alison N

Alison N Gold

Haha no kidding! $860 to order 96 bottles? Definitely skipping rent :)

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@WalterNL

Thank you.
    Dr Boros mentioned that there will be PDF made of his talk, any chance of getting it?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  12. Valerie, how would we interpret this map? Forgive my ignorance, higher or lower stable isotope ratios is better?

13. Jan, to clarify your excel sheet those are the only acceptable or those are still filled with Deuterium?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would like to think that they are the acceptable kind.
    But this type of list is newer complete.

.,.[​IMG]

WalterNL likes this.
  15. philip malone

philip malone Silver

This is a fantastic thread I just came across!!! Question: If "We know that NAD+/NADH redox couple is powered by UV light (340 nm). So that literally is the missing key to the kingdom...." , Do you know of a light bulb containing that frequency????? Winter coming here with sunshine in short supply...... Thanks!!

16. kris90

kris90 New Member

I think a standard blacklight covers you. I have one of these: https://www.amazon.com/Sunlite-A19-LED-2W-BLB/dp/B013W6SJEM

It emits peak 365 nm which will give you some light beyond in both directions (i.e. 345 nm and 385 nm).

I have a few of these as well: https://www.amazon.com/Sunlite-SL20..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=H3D8CNPY67C1WTTC9AYP

Also, some pretty amazing nuggets with regards to Winter AM light here: https://jackkruse.com/the-dark-knight/

Neuropsin is key. It absorbs 380 nm UVA light. The light is always present in AM sun no matter what latitude.

In Vermont 2018, us high latitude dwellers got some fantastic news about how cold changes the way light interacts at our surfaces. It would be wise to watch that video. It's too bad the Q&A was not included because Jack brought me on stage to talk about how if we're willing to get a LITTLE bit of skin in the game, we can take advantage of even the purple/blue light to drive the nuclear reaction in blood plasma to make full spectrum UV light from deuterium. Also learned how tryptophan is a seasonal time crystal and can act as a ketone or a glucogen depending on the light that excites it. I think its tied to not only external sunlight frequencies, but probably also deuterium fractionation both of which have seasonal variation.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  17. Serious question... How much skin is enough for the game when its 20-40 degrees F? I'm wearing shorts with a jacket rolling the sleeves up now at 45-55 degrees for the sunrise. During the day wearing skirts/dresses to get sun on my legs, plus they look good, so why not!

18. kris90

kris90 New Member

Good question, but I believe the eye becomes the key for light in the winter in addition to cold on the skin. That's the trapdoor to the ancient pathway CT 6 blog: https://jackkruse.com/cold-thermogenesis-6-the-ancient-pathway/

EDIT: I asked Jack this question on stage, "What about -30 C days up here in Canada? Tell me about skin in the game then, cuz I'll do what I have to". Jack's response something along the lines of: "When it's cold you only need infrequent exposures, but morning sun is the key".

19. kris90

kris90 New Member

From Time #9:

Blue light penetrates glass BTW. Ever tried laying in a room nearly naked in dead of winter with the sun shining through the window? It's probably the best hack I've ever done, with the window open a tiny crack to let whatever UV light hit my eye.