1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. drezy

drezy New Member

I wish she was hip to this. If I got her this water she'd still chase it with juice...

You triggered a rant:
    Good for the soul, but hijacked in the modern era. I see huge administrative inefficiencies (aka bye bye money) in so many organizations as well as t-shirts, mugs, and bumperstickers for the purpose of virtue signaling. Virtue being one click away is no virtue and very de-humanizing in my book.

Try this one, personally find a wounded war veteran that could use some help. Look them in the eye. Don't bother with the schlock "Thank you for your service." Tell them, without averting your eye contact, that you want to make it clear that they are still needed. Do that without getting misty eyes and you're a cooler cucumber than me. That feeling that hits you then and there and pretty much knocks me out is what it's like to feel human not the bullshit "click here to donate" stuff.

The concept of accepting the charity can be tough for a vet to come to grips with, but it becomes way easier if you put the money in a 529 plan for their kids future educational expenses. Fortunately(?) we've warped the educational system cost so much that even prideful battle scarred vets have enough fear about their kids educational expenses in the future that they'll give in.

caroline and Sheddie like this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

My only point in posting the above is we can probably avoid inhaling a lot of deuterium if we took cold showers instead of warm and opened the bathroom door as steam in this case is not necessarily your friend... :)

It was done without looking at sunlight - now look at this study where they had people exercising indoors vs. in the sun and what it did to melatonin:
    BTW, this article has so many cool cites at the bottom about the influence of circadean biology that it is mind boggling:
    https://www.jasonlauritzen.com/what...lue-light-and-health/#easy-footnote-bottom-30

Effects of exercise with or without light exposure on sleep quality and hormone reponses
    bstract
    [Purpose]
    The objectives of the present study were to determine the effect of sun exposure and aerobic exercise on quality of sleep and investigate sleep-related hormonal responses in college-aged males.

[Methods]
    In this study, the cross-over design was utilized. The subjects (N = 10) without any physical problems or sleep disorders participated in the experimental performed 4 protocols in only sun exposure (for 30 minutes, EG1) protocol, only aerobic exercise (walking and jogging for 30 minutes, EG2) protocol, aerobic exercise with sun exposure (EG3) protocol, and control (no exercise and no sun exposure, EG4) protocol. Each protocol was 5 times per week with one-week break (wash-out period) between protocols to prevent the effects of the previous protocol. Total test period was should be 7 weeks (one week of protocol and one week of break). Before and after each aerobic exercise session, the subjects completed stretching to warm up for 5 to 10 minutes. Surveys consisting of (bedtime, wake-up time, sleep onset latency, and (Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI) were obtained before the test and after each protocol. After each protocol, the following sleep-related hormonal responses were measured: blood concentrations of melatonin, cortisol, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. One-way ANOVA was used to determine differences between protocols. Statistical significance was set at p < 0.05.

[Results]
    Bedtime of EG4 was significantly later than that of the EG1 or EG3. Wake-up time in the EG4 was significantly later than that of the EG1 or the EG3. Sleep onset latency in the EG4 was longer than that of the EG3. The quality of sleep in the EG4 was lower than that of the EG3. Sleep cycle in the EG4 was significantly shorter than that of the EG1. Blood melatonin concentrations of the EG3 was significantly higher than that of the EG4. There were no significant differences in blood concentrations of cortisol, epinephrine, or norepinephrine among protocols, with the order from the lowest to the highest values of EG1 < EG2 < EG3 < EG4.

[Conclusion]
    The present data found that EG1 and EG3 showed positive sleep-related hormonal responses, sleep habits, and quality of sleep, indicating that sun exposure or exercise with sun exposure may improve the physical status and quality of life.

Alex97232 and Sean Waters like this.
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

Hmm - 5 boxes of Qlarivia or pay my property tax... oysters are looking better and better as are grass fed broths...

Alison N, Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy New Member

Yeah there are lots of ways to frame this.

On one hand, if I were dealing with cancer (or once I get older) an extra "property tax" payment gave me the kind of odds Boros points out it wouldn't seem very expensive at all to me.

If you're young and healthy then chronic sun, oysters, doc's survivor's soup, and animal fats look like a pretty good option.

It looks like n=1 again here, but it's great to weigh the costs/tradeoffs versus other real world expenses. It's best to be as aware as possible of the expenses and tradeoffs of your own choices.

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

That depends how much they want for glacial melt, icelandic or anything else.
    Usually they want too much.

If you know what you can get and for how much,
    compare that to
    Qlarivia plus proper amount of RO, combination of the same 2H content.

6. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm not as sold on the DDW need for my family yet (not counting my mom who is in her own world). I'm focusing on food and fasting, but that mixing strategy there will be in my future someday.

7. Penny

Penny New Member

I think the cold wins hands down... just my humble opinion:)

Sun Disciple likes this.
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Did anyone answer this. Interesting.

Foxglove and Jude like this.
  9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I got two Humidiflyers ( https://humidiflyer.com ), enough to wear during sleep for 4 weeks.

After wearing it one night it looks promising, but I'm gonna try it during several biohacks.

brookway17, shiran and Mito1 like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

After night I swipe my mask with wet paper towel.
    Tonight it is going to be night #53 with the same mask.

I have not had running nose all that time.
    I assume that running nose will ruin that mask quickly.

seanb4 likes this.
  11. Mito1

Mito1 New Member

Wonder if donating a liter of blood would help deplete Deuterium ? Something I do every 4 months. Feel amazing. I have the blood spun down so I can get the plasma back.

Thoughts ??

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You can test it and find out.

Do before and after Brethy test.

Since you taking plasma back, I guess you will get minimal deuterium advantage.
    -------------------------------------------
    Hard lesson learned over testing coconut water.

In the bodies
    in the plants
    water have more deuterium
    solids have less deuterium (probably with exception of solids in fruits or grains)

I am leery about grass fed or organic foods, unless I would be living with that cow, pig or chicken that I would eventually eat and know what they really ate.
    So I would rather spend my $$ on DDW and Breathy tests.
    Been thinking of drying food and then reconstituting it while cooking using DDW.

When cooking, specially for long hours, light water evaporates first, deuterium gets condensed.
    Therefore when cooking use 2/3 of planned water as a tap water and at the end add 1/3 of water as 25ppm water.

13. shiran

shiran Curious

Hi Walter , can you please explain the purpose of the mask related to deuterium, do you think it can help snoring?

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Snoring
    Sleep apnea (look up on two lattes train crashes because motorman had sleep apnea)
    but
    it also depletes D (which is main spoken objective of CignatureHealth)
    important to me is that it makes me breed high moisture air, so no need for humidifier (my bedroom air have 15% humidity now (in winter). Optimal=(35-90)%

I use it every night. Last night was a night of #61 (mask plus DDW)
    It is my first mask, it starts cracking on top of my nose and where the filter is attached.
    That is minor, mask is still usable.
    It gets good washing every morning.

The way it works for D depletion is that overall it raises slightly the amount of CO2
    Slightly higher CO2 raises CO2 content in hemoglobin and that releases D.
    So the air that goes out have higher D content (wen mask is used).
    That part is explained (somewhere) on CignatureHealth.com

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  15. shiran

shiran Curious

Thanks Jan's for the explanation

16. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I am posting this here because I can't do it under DDW iv. I was thinking what if you do an enema or for women through the vagina like a douche. I did iodine that way before reading on here using tap water so duhh.. I will try it with bottled water like aquafina and add iodine to it. I read a women doing that that had fibroids and shrunk them.

17. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

I have the mask....dont know when is the best time to use it....was using it in car with intranasal vie light....dunno why I was getting weird looks...

Jenny S, Alison N and Sheddie like this.
  18. TANN

TANN New Member

I have have had pretty bad sleep apnea for years. I’m concerned that it may have fucked my brain up as it doesn’t work well at the best of times.
    I’m interested to know what this mask looks like, JanSz so would you mind showing a photo?
    The only thing that seems to stop SA for me is to drop activated charcoal along with Chlorella before bed.
    Don’t know if others have any success with this?

19. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Get yourself some micropore tape and tape your mouth at night. One 2"strip across the lips does it, and don't worry that you'll suffocate if your nose is stuffy, it's not strong enough to stop your lips busting out of it if necessary. I've been taping for nearly a year and, while I didn't snore or have sleep apnea before, I am sleeping better now.

Karl Sapp and karenr like this.
  20. shiran

shiran Curious

There is a possibility to get a simple explanation why taping your mouth in sleep helps snoring?
    thanks