1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

How about a bit of diurnal variation ....:D
    https://www.hydrol-earth-syst-sci.net/18/4129/2014/hess-18-4129-2014.pdf
    The patterns and implications of diurnal variations in the d-excess of plant water, shallow soil water and air moisture

Sheddie and Lahelada like this.
  2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Sue-UK likes this.
  3. philip malone

philip malone Silver

It is "funny" that Aquafina is 4 ppm better than Diet Coke. Go figure......

JanSz and SlamSlask like this.
  4. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Brent Patrick, JanSz and drezy like this.
  5. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Thanx, L! This wiki source jumped me into the deuterium can 'o worms with even more questions!!

Now, I'm even further from clarity on how labs test samples of water, breath vapor, blood, urine, foods... The end of the above cite mentioned hair analysis (usually by mass spec tech, I think). Another 'murky' issue might be that if cold, or temperature changes result in electron swapping, might not the test results be affected, and thereby, unstable? (It may be too late for me, at this age, to re-tread my comprehension and learn the additional chemistry and physics it takes...)

I sure wish we could DIY test for D-distribution at home; I might want to 'see' if there'd be differences in heated, ambient, and chilled samples, say, of foods and drink... And, I wonder if using ppms is the best standard 'measure?' Is there a means to convert numbers like the wiki uses, which were not in ppms?

Also, elsewhere, I saw a report that Antarctica 'water' was 90 ppm and the Atlantic & Pacific Oceans were fairly consistent at 156 ppm... With any studied/rated waters in the water markets I wonder, if I could buy Antarctic water, would the deuterium rating change as the source water traveled to me in a warmer climate and was exposed to varying conditions along the way? Or, if another water presently available, say Icelandic or another 'glacial' source, might have unstable ppms based on the sample temperature. And, would re-chilling or re-freezing these natural waters show any change in ppms or another unit of measure? Similarly, with the human population drinking more and more imported water, I wonder if the suggestion that human hair might be a more "inert" sample to use (than blood, breath, urine) would possibly be less useful.

I'm looking for any possible meta-analysis treatments on various test procedures used in determining Hydrogen, Deuterium, Tritium... content in samples... I'm sure the current scientists on this topic chose the ppm method as a coherent fit to their research needs. Ultimately, I'm sure I'd love to see Deuterium content on food (and personal products) labels! Where I get most bogged down is hearing about "living" water; mostly, I think, referring to "structure(s)" in water... I'm still dreaming of a hand-held Angstrom measuring tool I can take in to my grocery produce section and 'read' an apple or a bunch of celery! Recently, I fine-tuned my 'dream tool' to include sticking it in some water product, too!!

Billybats and karenr like this.
  6. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was wondering the same thing about how testing affects the results too. I wonder if we just follow the epi paleo rx and go by instincts of when to eat/drink what and when wouldn't we naturally deplete deuterium. I was thinking wouldn't the body know how to regulate deuterium once you have eliminate the crappy food/liquid, blue light, and nnEMF while, basically following what Dr. K has been telling us. This is what my gut (no pun) is telling me.

Sheddie likes this.
  7. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I was also thinking if you do the non food ways to deplete deuterium then we wouldn't need to focus so much on food and drink choices as much.

Sheddie likes this.
  8. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Add this one to the list of DDW sources? http://earthroyalwater.com/ There was another site for a water from British Columbia but I forgot to save it. Does anyone else factor in Fukushima for west coast, and sadly, Hawaiian products?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    karenr likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Bottled in BPA-Free plastic bottles in a licensed Colorado Facility, Earth Royal Water is Naturally Sourced Deuterium Depleted Water with an Evaluation of 135-137 ppm.

Deuterium Depleted Water
    $24.99 there is a shipping cost

Naturally Sourced Deuterium Depleted Water
    12 Liter Bottles per Case
    24.99/12= $2 per liter

------
    Compare that with
    7.9038 dollars/liter for Divinia 135ppm

karenr and Sheddie like this.
  10. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I don't believe D levels change because of temperature. Once it's bottled the hydrogen/deuterium ratio is set because no part of it can evaporate (which is the way nature depletes deuterium and how the producers of DDW do it too). So if you find an antarctic water you're good in my opinion.

Sheddie likes this.
  11. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

I'm just wondering if any of the 30 stages with steps removing a %age of D on each 'pass,' involves heating from fluid to steam and cooling to collect a distillate of the source fluid as it moves through the process? (http://www.gunt.de/images/download/distillation_rectification_english.pdf)

Is there a mimicking here of something like Nature's "evapotranspiration" (see Sue-UK's article) toward reducing D in a water product?

12. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Yes, the principal method is distillation, making use of the different boiling points of hydrogen and deuterium, you can find specifics on google.com/patents (search for deuterium depleted water)
    Every distillation yields water with a little less deuterium, so has to be repeated. But there are also some other methods.

Here's an overview of methods: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.446.6801&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Sheddie and JanSz like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@WalterNL
    Note this words on the beginning of this work:

has determined that deuterium-rich water has stimulating effect on the organism' reproduction function

////////

Sheddie likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

From above work:
    The weakness of this method is a high cost of membranes which require extra pure initial water and wear out fast, and the method does not enable to reduce the deuterium content below 117 ppm.

It looks like this states RO reverse osmosis limitation.

15. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Yes that's interesting. Also remember that deuterium in nature varies with season (away from the equator). In summer deuterium is higher in nature, so naturally it will also be higher in human tissues. This again relates to Dr. Kruse saying that summer is the best time to conceive a baby. Everything comes in cycles as nature dictates.

JanSz likes this.
  16. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

If I'm correct, Preventa and Qlarivia producers use the distillation method.

And I'm not so excited about those other methods using membranes or electrolysis. Distillation mimicks what happens naturally.

JanSz likes this.
  17. Penny

Penny New Member

Jack gave us an amazing Christmas present on FB... I thought this rocked it:

"Can a living system transmute a radioactive isotope? Can we use this in a reactor for clean up? Might the wise use this in a hack to help their kinetic isotope problem? Inquiring minds should become a mitochondriac. http://www.sciencedirect.com/…/article/pii/S0306454913000844"

https://mospace.umsystem.edu/.../TransmutationStableRadioactivePresentation.pdf

rb.univ.kiev.ua/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/065-vysockiy.pdf

seanb4 and Lahelada like this.
  18. Penny

Penny New Member

So why wouldn't it be better to use distilled water instead of RO? Especially if your water has uranium in it...

19. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

[The URL of this pdf clicked at here, didn't work for me] However, when I backed up to its first appearance, yes, now it works.

20. karenr

karenr Silver

@Sheddie , the URL works for me, I’ll send it to you.