1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Ways to deplete Deuterium

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by shiran, Oct 30, 2017.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

CignatureHealth aims at 130ppm for healthy people.
    What level of deuterium body content is need to reverse existing cancer (in adult person)?

upload_2017-12-8_12-30-23.png

seanb4 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

below 130ppm. But how low you can go is 100% tied to heteroplasmy rate and stem cell biology/haplotype/ and location. When you cannot uncouple you cannot access your life force. Deuterium block this liberation of FFA to make matrix water inside your sea in cells.

3. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Shady corporation sometime fall into things that are not bad. So maybe ease off on the water and throw the baby out this time? I hear she is loaded with deuterium........

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You need a new pic too. last warning or you'll face the wrath of a deuterium enema with Nestle water.

dantothep, jwhb77, drezy and 5 others like this.
  6. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

It seems like the mention of a shady corporation split the focus on my enquiry. I'm all for low deuterium jack, I will just curious about the possible dangers of high levels of uranium in the water as something to consider. Any thoughts appreciated mate

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

ozbuck likes this.
  8. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

I'm on my way over :)

What about the high levels of uranium in SP water? No Bueno?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It not caused me a problem.

Lahelada and ozbuck like this.
  10. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Earth Monkey likes this.
  11. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Yes thanks for that summary, Janz.
    I've been away from the blog for a while and suddenly I hear about this deuterium thing but couldn't get any real grasp on the fundamentals. This helps a lot!

12. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Pressure cooker concentrates deuterium? shit.... I didnt see that one coming. I used one all summer to make my veggies. Is all right to use it on low dueterium foods like bone broth or stewing beef?

seanb4 and Cpt.Tired like this.
  13. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Has anyone tried this?

seanb4 likes this.
  14. philip malone

philip malone Silver

From what I've read, doing this will only deplete your water by a few ppm per pass, so it's going to take a lot of passes to get a good result. Starting with
    RO water or (maybe even better) glacial water will be a help - a few passes could give you maybe 120 ppm, but it's costly to measure and be sure.....

Earth Monkey likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

16. Inger

Inger Silver

well I do! Do it every day for a couple of weeks already ;) I like it :) :)
    I just freeze it once tho... still I am imagining to feel a benefit :) :) I might start to freeze it a couple of times to check if I feel any difference. I am pretty healthy tho so I do not think I need very strongly DDW anyways, so I have been happy with my one time freezing it

I might try the multiple freezing tomorrow as I will go for a flight to Finland on Friday for the holidays... so I might just deplete a little extra deuterium prior to the trip to cope with the nnEMF I will get blasted with during my trip, ha! :)

Earth Monkey likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Inger
    Very likely most of (cheapest) water that is available to you, have been manufactured and RO is part of their manufacturing process.
    Read their labels.
    At this time RO water is the best DDW and it is available widely everywhere.
    It looks like its deuterium content of RO is lower than the best most expensive glacial waters.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?attachments/upload_2017-12-18_8-24-49-png.6185/

Earth Monkey likes this.
  18. Inger

Inger Silver

well I cant get RO water here, I have never seen it anywhere?
    I do light spring water from the mountains or glacial water, that is what I have been using.
    Anyone in Germany who buy RO water? If, where do you get it?

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

RO water is not advertised as such.
    You must dig deep into label.

20. philip malone

philip malone Silver

According to https://www.cignaturehealth.com/ , the Breathy test "determines your body’s “true” capacity to make energy...." while the Health test "provides a baseline measurement to show you how much deuterium is in your body before any changes to your diet, lifestyle....." etc. I wonder why you would choose one over the other. Wouldn't your current deut status be most important?

seanb4 likes this.