1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WATER + SUNLIGHT = REDOX

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

WHERE SHOULD THE LAY PUBLIC BEGIN THEIR WATER EDUCATION?

Despite what you may have learned at high school college, and in medical school, there are actually four states of matter: Solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. Plasmas are similar to gases in that they don’t have a definite shape or volume, but they also differ significantly, in that they are electrically conductive and produce a magnetic field. Some common examples of plasma are lightning, neon, and fluorescent lighting, the Sun, and — this will blow your mind — your mitochondrial matrix which makes deuterium depleted water. This water is a special state of plasma that stores both energy and information.

To create a plasma, you essentially rip electrons away from their parent nuclei, leaving a ton of positively-charged nuclei in a sea of free-flowing electrons. Those electrons can then be donated to other tissues to control the energy and information in those electrons. The key is life has figured out how to drop the excitation of the energy in an electron without it ever being thermalized. By doing this, it preserves energy and information processing to innovate life from abiotic atoms. It is this sea of electrons that imbue plasma with its electrical conductivity, its magnetic field, and its sensitivity to external electromagnetic fields. This is how life reacts to the chaos of electromagnetic fields around us to begin organization from chaos. To rip the electrons away, you generally need a very high voltage potential (as in neon lights) or immense heat (stars). In the case of mitochondria that voltage is 30,000,000 million volts from the energy stored in electrons and protons that are charge separated by a very thin membrane. That membrane construction is critical in making this high voltage.

In general, it’s very easy to produce plasmas in a vacuum and to control them with massive electromagnets. Mitochondria do not live in a vacuum. Most of our attempts at controlled nuclear fusion, which involves the creation of high-energy deuterium-tritium plasma, have required immensely powerful electromagnets to create and/or control the plasma. Mitochondria do this using deuterium in a unique way to control hydrogen to make energy and process information.

In this new podcast by Gerry Pollack, you'll see how his thinking has no evolved about water. He is now approaching my ideas in biology and I submit to you this is good and it LONG overdue. His talk gets really interesting at the 50-minute mark. Sadly the person interviewing him did a poor job of asking him better questions about information processing in water. How the living state does this is what I have been working out for ten years.

The University of Missouri in 2012, however, has devised a method of creating a plasma that creates its own magnetic field, which acts as a containment field as it travels through open air.

Their technique has been protected from our view because of competition, but what I have found out that it only that it involves exploding a wire with a very high voltage to create the plasma — the same method used in mitochondria and to detonate nuclear bombs.

It is time you get up to speed on this process because I believe it is operational in your colony of mitochondria. Sadly Gerry and his interviewer never get to this level of understanding. I am hoping to change this because I emailed the mechanism to Gerry once again in the hope of pushing his research to deuterium so he can show how cells really are water as a plasma to compute.
    https://bio360.libsyn.com/the-fourth-phase-of-water-dr-gerald-pollack

Alexandriaxx, Cheryl., recoen and 2 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. DrEttinger

DrEttinger Platinum

An interesting find about wireless communication, operating at 60GHz, from 2001. At the millimeter wave frequency of 60GHz, the absorption is very high, with 98 percent of the transmitted energy absorbed by atmospheric oxygen. In humans, the penetration depth shows that more than 90% of the transmitted non-ionizing radiation is absorbed in the epidermis and dermis, as heat. The more clothes the more the heat is trapped.

Applying the Law Of Conservation Of Energy we can't destroy energy; only its form can change. What then happens to oxygen and water in the atmosphere, in plants, in all living creatures, and especially our matrix water, when a continuous stream of 60GHz radio frequency (RF) is transmitted into it? I'm far from an expert in this field, but I do suspect the O2 and H20 are not going to be left unchanged. It seems reasonable then that the effect of this RF bombardment may change electron spin and/or topology (collagen for instance) affecting waters (matrix, atmospheric) ability to react with light?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Cheryl. likes this.