1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water memory

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 21, 2014.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

If water can hold memories, the things you upload into your drink would also make a big difference... In this case i think some herbs where never meant to be inside of us. If you ate it you perhaps would throw up but when you drink the memory of it, it can enter your unit and start other reactions.

I think it is the mix of changing water from being wild into a new unknown information that your body also reacts to.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Interesting, Sally. I need to think about this next time i do the same.....

Peter that might be true. I forgot to say, it is when i drink the tea in the evening this issue appears...... i always drink water too the hours before i go to bed but that is fine, just the tea is not so good it seems. I usually drink yogi tea, the classic one that tastes like Christmas... i love it. But peppermint or nettle tea i love too

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Think about bad teeth.........saliva is an ultafiltrate of plasma which is 93% water. The fat soluble vitamins must be in that saliva......for the tooth to recapture the memory of mineralization.

sunkissed likes this.
  4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Maybe put some butter in the tea? Or hold it in your mouth a while to let your saliva fix it?

@Inger, what about brewing your tea with just a small amount of boiling water? Then add cool water?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
  5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

DHA takes in sunlight, converts it to electrons (or powers up electrons borrowed from iodine?) and passes the electrons on to water or collagen. DHA needs iodine to give up electrons on a regular basis.
    But fluoride steals electrons from DHA. You could eat high amounts of seafood, but if you also ingest fluoride (or you break down your DHA constantly to combat blue light toxicity or mm EMF), you don't get much benefit.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  6. Brother John

Brother John Silver

Josh,
    I have enjoyed your thoughts on this site immensely. You have traveled such a path.. I would like to know how Emoto's work was inaccurate if you care to say.

Do you remember where you heard that a magnetic field erases resonant imprints in the water?

Water memory may be one of the most important discoveries ever imho... but it leads to the questions of what is the memory capacity? Does the memory of water in the body help or harm? Does the body improve the memory of water? Does this have an implication for the efficacy of urine therapy?

Josh, Jack and everyone if you have information, thoughts one these questions please jump in.
    Thanks,
    Brother John
    PS I have seen some advertisements for some amazingly splendid contraptions for structuring water. Very expensive of course.

7. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Great questions....would love to hear thoughts on them. I think often about needing to retrain or redirect flow in a body that for whatever reason is inconsistent or incomplete in its functioning in regard to water and electron flow. Whether or not that is actually a "thing" I have no idea.

8. this is what i was hinting at in my August QandA question re: homeopathy

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I was in the supplement store and saw some homeopathic powders? Is that a scam? Don't know how you can have water memory without the water...

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And I answered it pretty solidly. Hydrogen is a very important element to master. Soon I will get to it.......on the blog but I have mentioned it a lot here.
    Water memory is tied 100% to the hydrogen bonding network it finds itself in. The length of hydrogen bonds depends on bond strength, temperature, and pressure. The bond strength itself is dependent on temperature, pressure, bond angle, and environment. This is usually characterized by local dielectric constant of the environment the water is within. Water has a very high dielectric constant normally but it has a massive range which is why it is a chameleon for life. This is why life is metastable. Water is a big reason.

sunkissed likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Hydrogen is a chemists conundrum, a biologists enigma, and physicists dream. Is it a donor or a collector of electrons? Is it a metal or a gas? Science depends on compelling narratives and few people seem to the know the story the real story behind hydrogen. Hydrogen makes life a cooperative quantum dance. It also holds the key that maybe the Standard Model is inaccurate.

12. they make v small pills too
    it is the "like cures like" principle

13. BTA

BTA New Member

14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

The magnetico erases /improves our cellular water memory ?

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Maybe, but water also works on another, quantum, principle. I'd want the liquid stuff.

16. Penny

Penny New Member

Uh, so if I took a mason jar and filled it with R/O water, put some peppermint from the garden which will be dying soon as I can no longer water it, it will do something positive to the water's memory? God I'm thick... and I really need to get off of coffee...

17. Josh

Josh Gold

There appears to be updated work regarding Emoto's work that incorporates newer experiments, etc..I always like to find out that things have been made clearer....

http://www.waterconf.org/participants-materials/2014/Presentations/Yasuyuki Nemoto_Water_Conference_2014.pdf

The criticism I had heard is noted in that the studies were less rigorous than some "scientists" would hope for. The reality is now for me that it is axiomatic that we as electromagentic beings that can create and generate novel frequencies and or reproduce them consistently and transmit them at a distance have these effects on water, etc.. As Dr. Kruse pointed out, Montagnier has proven this:

http://www.waterconf.org/participan...ions/Luc_Montagnier_Water_Conference_2014.ppt

18. krakadoros

krakadoros New Member

First i must say that tea is good only if it is pure. I mean, if contains colors or "perfumes" etc, there are questions if these additional are carcinogens. Ι am talking about tea trade , and not tea we made at home. About water memory : Water is Sexy !! There is a video in youtube prove it. The video name is "sexy water memory" and is very funny!

19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

My daughter found a water source about an hour from here. The Blue Spring supplies the local township without any treatment necessary. I'm going to visit there very soon, drink some and do some CT in it.

Phosphene likes this.