1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water memory

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 21, 2014.

1. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

I must respectfully question this statement. -> 1.5 litres absorbed through showering or bathing.

1.5 litres = about 3.3 lbs. In the name of n=1 science, I took a 10 minute shower today. I weighed myself before and after the shower. No change in weight found; margin of error on digital scale is 0.2 lbs.

In regards to flouride from showers and/or baths, that risk makes perfect sense. However, that brings up another issue .... CT is obviously valuable ...... BUT ..... if a person does CT indoors in a tub w/ flouridated water, what is the potential trade-off between the value of CT, and harm of flouride and chlorine absorbed through the skin??

Does a person who CTs in flouridated water need to eat tons of seafood? Probably.

What is the value of Lugols to offset the flouride? Probably huge also.

Just some thoughts to consider .... like Jack says "question everything".

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

That is also why i have problems with Google, big time...

To swallow a chip, put a chip under your skin or to scan yourself with a device is going to do things we do not want to see.

Consider modern triathlete effects on regular person, full speed ahead.

Just because someone say they have us in mind does not equal good for us.

Shijin13 likes this.
  3. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Yeah, my bullshit meter went off on this also - probably shouldn't have posted but does raise interesting questions around authority, knowledge, science and pseudo science

4. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

What your skin will absorb might depend on the health of the skin, and your state of hydration.

I've been rinsing after showers with a gallon of good water, but knowing that long ago they used to give mental patients baths with a tiny amount of fluoride (about what cities add to their water) is daunting.
    I also know that many times I have taken a bottle of water with me to the CT tub (whether in tap water or well water) and I've ignored it for an hour, to my surprise. I must be absorbing something. Same for being in the lake or at the seashore.

Everyone should be brushing their teeth with good water. The mouth, I think, can absorb water extremely well.

5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Whats this got to do with Factor X? I will ponder and dream the answer tonight.

6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Boiling good water for tea or coffee is probably not the best thing. You lose all of the good qualities. But perhaps if you have water with bad memory... well, after boiling you still end up with disarranged water.

But when water goes through a phase transition, the bonds change. The water still in the boiling pot hasn't transitioned, though. The steam, maybe, but like distilled water, it hasn't gone through the real water cycle, it is deficient in minerals, and possibly not structured by the Schumann and the earth's magetism. No memory of sunshine and lightning.

Freezing would transition phases, but you might still keep the odd bonding. Pentagonal crystals, instead of hexagons. Not enough energy, maybe, to correct bonding and electron spin.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I hope so.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The key to iodine and Fluoride link is simple..........look at their atomic mass and ionization energies. then you'll begin to see why DHA selected iodine and not Fluoride as its dance partner. Its dance partner has to be somebody with lots of electrons that has trouble holding them.........F- always holds her electrons.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

So dropping a few drops of Lugols into your bath water doesn't mean the iodine is going to overwhelm the fluoride. Iodine is fabulous for infections, but fluoride is the big bully on the block. :/

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fluoride like electrons way more than DHA can hold them........DHA is the ultimate giver and sharer of electrons. This is why it turns light to electric signals and vice versa.

11. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

I've been drinking fluoride-free water that has spent at least an hour in a container that has about 1" of magnetite in the sides and a very strong magnet in the bottom. Definitely changes the taste. Does this change the electron spin/information?

12. Inger

Inger Silver

I taste a change too on how my water taste after i let it one day on the magnetico.... crazy... i thought i was just imagining but it clearly is a difference, and i only have a 10 gauss
    i tastes better. sweeter. softer.

13. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I agree about the taste and feel of water when placed on a magnet. It does change it (for the better).

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I also close my eyes and hold my breath while opening the dishwasher after it completes its wash cycle. Lots of fluoride in the water vapor, I think.

15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

This is why we moved to a house that was on a deep well

Martin likes this.
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Gretchen, have you noticed differences in the water, like during CT? Tiny bubbles maybe? I just love my well water, and it has made me hesitant to CT, or even shower in tap water while in the city. My city water bill shows very limited water use!

17. Inger

Inger Silver

I am pretty sure they do not add fluoride/chloride to my tap water, as it has way less of both than my preferred spring water..... but i still buy spring water they have so many great springs in Germany, love it.

What i do have realized, that is pretty weird but fits into this thread. If I drink herbal tea, no matter what kind, i have to pee in the night. But if I drink spring water, i do not have to? How can there be such a difference... must be because the tea water is cooked? Somehow it seems my body is able to absorb the living water way better than the cooked dead water...

This is why i rarely drink tea anymore in the evening. I do drink water without any problem, probably at least 1 liter between 6 and 9 PM

Lahelada and Josh like this.
  18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I haven't been in the Tank for CT in several months. I'm working to get my DHA stores back up b/c they tanked seriously last winter.... that every time I got into the tank the following day I felt Like I'd been hit by a mack truck... its only recently that I put it together that It was the DHA....

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

when your cell membranes are out of DHA CT will be a lot harder........because there is omega 6 and 9 in the DHA spot and this decreased fluidity and destroys the Hall effect.

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger, I also notice bloating with water that hasn't been treated with magnetism. I'll buy a large bottle of cold spring water while out shopping, and I've found that it sometimes sits in my tummy for a while. Makes me think of @seanb4 .

seanb4, Josh and Lahelada like this.