1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water memory

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water's hydrogen bonding networks alter their pattern to meet the environment they fill. They are a molecular transducer of information. Water can transmit complexity. Like snow flakes and fingerprints, or tears, no two water fluids are alike.

caroline likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Josh

Josh Gold

This is why one might want something that erases information in one's R/O system.

nonchalant likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

how absolutely awesome and beautiful!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Josh meditate to the water or place something alive in the water

nonchalant likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water breaks the symmetry of physics.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

This - the importance of water - is so much clearer to me now ...... thanx

11. Josh

Josh Gold

This works to some extent, but Emoto's work was not accurate. Running the R/O water through a magnetic field of sufficient strength will erase resonant imprints of drugs, chemicals, etc. I am told.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Not as elegant, but would boiling the water also restructure it?

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not really.........knowledge crumbles on the hard rocks of ignorance, and water crumbles in it memory, magnetism, and hydrogen bonding magic when its temps rise.

14. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Holy Moly...Ïn the video posted above called "Water Memory and Structured Water the narrator says at 4:25 that a person absorbs one litre and a half through the skin through showering or bathing"- I did not realise that! - that has huge implications.. googling found this article talking about effects of fluoride on our collagen.

Other Fluoride effects

I need to get a whole house Reverse Osmosis Filter

15. Jude

Jude Gold

Paul, you beat me to the punch!................Hit me like a ton of bricks as well:eek:
    Quick showers might become the rage....have to do a weigh in:rolleyes:

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LOL, I have been telling you this consistently for three years! The key is understanding how things link together. DHA takes light and turns it into an electrical signal. This site is about pieces of knowledge woven into a tapestry. If I told you 4 years ago what I was really up to you would have thought me mad. Some of you have. Paleo paints me this way. But 4 yrs ago I did tell you. It is called the quilt document. When you really become a revolutionary is when you begin to string all this data together so that it begins to challenge every paradigm in your world. Then people really do think you are crazy because they do not understand the scale of where your insights arise.
    Knowledge is fundamentally useless to us until it is connected, copied and pasted, by nature’s blueprint to become crystalized into a coherent organization. You begin to realize that "matter", actually does not really matter. It is the information linking "that matter" which is primordial. Water = alphabet, magnetism = circuit board, light is the electric current. Why has it taken many so long? Because we are all captive to your beliefs. The more electrons you collect the more information your collect and it is this light/power that separates you from your beliefs to see new perspectives to transform your worldview.

Shijin13 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Fluoride is a proxy for cortisol and cortisol is a proxy for light. Now read Tensegrity 2 with your new eyes.

Shijin13 and nonchalant like this.
  18. JMO

JMO Gold

I've been looking for a whole house filter that removes fluoride and chlorine. mercola has one that removes chlorine but not fluoride. They are around 1000. Wouldn't a whole house RO waste a lot of water?

19. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

For a couple of years i have lived by the rule that i do not put anything on my skin that i do not consider eating...

It is time for most to understand that we are not separated from the environment, we are part of it. So bad water around you is just as bad as bad inside of you.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) and Shijin13 like this.
  20. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Yep, I guess we all to some extent cherry pick what we find truthful and what we can act upon given certain constraints and perceived priorities.

I have been drinking spring water for the past 6 years but never seriously considered possible harmful effects of absorption through the skin even though I knew skin is our largest organ. TBH you have not talked about it but to be starfish we gotta start thinking for ourselves and connecting the dotz..I sometimes wish I had a time machine where l could go back and tell my past self what a twat he is... emf electron steal + fluoride + circadean light mismatches = rsi, arthritis, osteoporosis..tensegrity and osf series need to be re-read. Thanks Dr. Kruse for another important life lesson..details matter and human beings put arbitrary weights on mother natures scales

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014