1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water memory and the Flynn effect

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by drezy, May 29, 2019.

1. drezy

drezy Gold

Water memory has been discussed here.

I'm haunted by the vastness of what may be implicit when discussing water memory.

Do you think water memory could play a role in the Flynn effect (as well as it's reversibility)?

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. Very interesting.

The Flynn effect is the substantial and long-sustained increase in both fluid and crystallized intelligence test scores that were measured in many parts of the world over the 20th century.

Research suggests that there is an ongoing reversed Flynn effect, i.e. a decline in IQ scores, in Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, France and German-speaking countries, a development which appears to have started in the 1990s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

The water memory post is one of my favorite to date. I learned so much. I started talking to my plants outside again and thanking them for their beautiful flowers. Let's see if I can get the hydrangeas to bloom.

Sean Waters and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yep

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Wow!

There are gigantic implications then.

Sean Waters likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Each generation have increased IQ over previous.
    Women from:
    Norway, Denmark, Australia, Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, France and German-speaking countries,
    delay pregnancies
    comparing to less developed countries.
    Over the same period of time say a century or two
    there will be fewer generations born in developed countries (less chance to increase IQ).
    Also, mothers are healthier on average when younger, produce healthier offsprings.

Older mother produce dummer and sicker child, (on average).

Christine_L likes this.