1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water in ear, CT, and Inclined bed

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Danny, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi Jack! I got smacked in the head by a wave about 2 weeks back. I still have water in my ear from it. Do you have a suggestion for getting water out of the ear? I went freediving last week. The water in my ear didn't seem to bother me while diving, but it's just still there. Thanks!

I'm doing CT in a horse trough, outside, 2 to 3 times a week in the mornings. Temperature is usually around 67 degrees. Would morning be the best time for CT? Considering it's summertime I thought maybe getting cool before bed might be more beneficial than first thing in the morning. I use it after nnEMF exposure as well.

Lastly, I have noticed better sleep while on and incline w/ my head higher than my feet by about 2 inches. I tried an incline of 6 inches months back and got a hemmhoroid 2 days later. I repeated the same experiment a month or so later and same thing... hemmhoroid. Also, I put my son's bed at a head up incline. He seemed as though he was sleeping better, but he was becoming very emotional during the day, crying about little things. He's usually not like that. So, I put his bed flat again and w/in a day or 2 he wasn't super emotional anymore. Not sure what to think except that this might be a sign that our redox is not up to snuff.
    Thanks Jack!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I use H2O2 but the ear can have cerumin. If it does you'll need to have it cleaned first. ENT time

Danny likes this.