1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water, Collagen & Transgenerational Epigenetics

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by TheKid, Feb 9, 2014.

1. TheKid

TheKid Gold

THIS IS FOR JACK ONLY

Jack,

Another thing in my category of things I don't fully understand is transgenerational epigentics and the mechanism that makes that happen. As I noted before, I was taken to task on the issue of epigentics by Harvard epigeneticist who basically told me that proven instances of true transgenerational epigenetic effects are few and far between. For her, gene expression in an already extant, growing life (post-conception and beyond) differs dramatically from true transgenerational heritability that is not part of the genetic deterministic model. So I've been trying to figure out how it would then.

My question is: Can transgeneratioal epigentic heritabilty be made possible because of the semiconduting properties of water and collagen? A semiconductor, by definition, can store information. And the network of collagen and the water throughout the body receive "information" from the environement and from within the body. Would this be the key to epigenetics? The egg and sperm carry this evironmental information in their water and collagen which, after fertilization, act as the triggers for the actual genetic expression we see?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. Yes.
    2. Your Harvard academic is clueless. The Dutch Winter Hunger is classic. There are many examples now.
    3. I told you in the last ten blogs two key issues but you might not have gotten it. Electrons are all the same..........they differ two ways. The energy and information of the seasons they are preloaded with and their spin........I spent lots of time on the energy and information part. In Feb 2014 I touch on the spin issue because of you.

Martin and TheKid like this.