1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Water and himalayan salt

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Ben1983, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

It's been a while since I've been on here. What's the latest on water.....I vaguely remember Jack saying that RO water WITHOUT any Himalayan salt added is best. Is this still what is being recommended? Also, can someone please explain in retarded man's terms (so I understand) why it is that Himalayan salt is no good in water (if that is still the recommendation). Many say that having just a pinch of it in the water helps the body absorb more of it in one way or another.

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Hi Ben. I believe Jack is referring to water that is more easily structured into a liquid crystal. The EZ forms best in pure water, but the water needs to retain the energy it picked up from the atmosphere or underground in a resonant cavity. Jack says to eat your salt, whether it is Himalayan or otherwise.

3. Ben1983

Ben1983 New Member

I noticed that without the salt I went to the toilet more today.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Read Pollack's book please...........it covers water 90% I will fill in the rest.